Reply
Mar 31 2007
By: xNemesiSx Treasure Hunter 5769 posts
Offline

damn nightmares cant sleep now (

21 replies 2 views Edited Mar 31, 2007
booo i was dreaming i was having this pain in the torso mostly stomach area like if someone was pressing me hard or something and i couldnt even call anyone because i didnt have voice and i was trying to call i was running out of air and atrted hitting walls and kicking of desperation then i woke. in the dream my room was like it is in real time, lights turn out, pc on(i always leave pc on), tv off so the bad is im not sure if was a drem or real im confused.
Message 1 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/26/2005
Offline
5299 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007
Just watch some weird videos on teh internet and you should get some sleep .
Message 2 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
5004 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007
its not real, your mind is playin tricks on you and GO TO BED! It's 4:00 in the morning eastern pacific time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007
A dream isn't reality, so just get some sleep. Make sure Freddy doesn't get you, though!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 4 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
792 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007
Too bad, i have nightmeres but I get over them.
Message 5 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/09/2005
Offline
5769 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007
yea i have them and i get over them but this one was so real oh well im already up, feel like watching the good shepherd. i rented casino royal, blood diamond and the good sheperd but havent watch yet TGS

rsaw_rules_all wrote:
Too bad, i have nightmeres but I get over them.



Message 6 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007
What the...?  You complain about having nigthmares and now you're gonna stay up and watch movies. Dude, dreams are dreams...they aren't real. You don't have to avoid sleep, because you're scared of someone coming to get you.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 7 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
792 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007


+_N3M3S1S_+ wrote:
yea i have them and i get over them but this one was so real oh well im already up, feel like watching the good shepherd. i rented casino royal, blood diamond and the good sheperd but havent watch yet TGS

rsaw_rules_all wrote:
Too bad, i have nightmeres but I get over them.





I hope you servive in your "real nightmere". If you don't want nightmere's don't watch FILMS that will give you them.
Message 8 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/09/2005
Offline
5769 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007


rsaw_rules_all wrote:


+_N3M3S1S_+ wrote:
yea i have them and i get over them but this one was so real oh well im already up, feel like watching the good shepherd. i rented casino royal, blood diamond and the good sheperd but havent watch yet TGS

rsaw_rules_all wrote:
Too bad, i have nightmeres but I get over them.





I hope you servive in your "real nightmere". If you don't want nightmere's don't watch FILMS that will give you them.


yea maybe was because i watched james bond get poison and therefore having a heart attack. probably thats it
Message 9 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007


+_N3M3S1S_+ wrote:


rsaw_rules_all wrote:


+_N3M3S1S_+ wrote:
yea i have them and i get over them but this one was so real oh well im already up, feel like watching the good shepherd. i rented casino royal, blood diamond and the good sheperd but havent watch yet TGS

rsaw_rules_all wrote:
Too bad, i have nightmeres but I get over them.





I hope you servive in your "real nightmere". If you don't want nightmere's don't watch FILMS that will give you them.


yea maybe was because i watched james bond get poison and therefore having a heart attack. probably thats it


You want nigthmares? Dream that a Spartan sword went through you. Ouch, now that hurts bad!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 10 of 22 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes