Reply
Highlighted
Nov 21 2006
By: lakers_all_theway~ Fender Bender 3449 posts
Offline

computer

11 replies 1 views Edited Nov 21, 2006
Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


lakers_all_theway wrote:
can i use this as a pc moniter
 


Yes but that is the wrong model for the black friday deal.
Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006
yea but the quality won't be that nice becasue of the low resolution

think different
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:
yea but the quality won't be that nice becasue of the low resolution


Whats up with people and resolution for this, 720P seems alright.
Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


aznsniper911 wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
yea but the quality won't be that nice becasue of the low resolution


Whats up with people and resolution for this, 720P seems alright.


Did you ever see a 720p set with a PC? It's horrible!



think different
Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/27/2005
Offline
3449 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


aznsniper911 wrote:


lakers_all_theway wrote:
can i use this as a pc moniter
 


Yes but that is the wrong model for the black friday deal.



fo real which 1 is it? in can i use that one for a computer moniter



PSN=PRODIGYPROOF
Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
yea but the quality won't be that nice becasue of the low resolution


Whats up with people and resolution for this, 720P seems alright.


Did you ever see a 720p set with a PC? It's horrible!




Yeah my cousin and it's not horrible looks okay.
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


lakers_all_theway wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


lakers_all_theway wrote:
can i use this as a pc moniter
 


Yes but that is the wrong model for the black friday deal.



fo real which 1 is it? in can i use that one for a computer moniter


It has similar specs, it's this one. I have talked to people and its not listed on westinghouse website and they are saying it might be a special one ordered by Bestbuy for blackfriday.
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/27/2005
Offline
3449 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


aznsniper911 wrote:


lakers_all_theway wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


lakers_all_theway wrote:
can i use this as a pc moniter
 


Yes but that is the wrong model for the black friday deal.



fo real which 1 is it? in can i use that one for a computer moniter


It has similar specs, it's this one. I have talked to people and its not listed on westinghouse website and they are saying it might be a special one ordered by Bestbuy for blackfriday.



can i use this one on my computer?



PSN=PRODIGYPROOF
Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: computer

Nov 21, 2006


lakers_all_theway wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


lakers_all_theway wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


lakers_all_theway wrote:
can i use this as a pc moniter
 


Yes but that is the wrong model for the black friday deal.



fo real which 1 is it? in can i use that one for a computer moniter


It has similar specs, it's this one. I have talked to people and its not listed on westinghouse website and they are saying it might be a special one ordered by Bestbuy for blackfriday.



can i use this one on my computer?


Yes you can.
Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes