Reply
Highlighted
Jan 04 2007
By: PALADIN262~ Gaming Beast 2501 posts
Offline

cold medicine

19 replies 1 views Edited Jan 4, 2007
I fell asleep during the rose bowl and woke up with a  terrible sore throat and headache...probably the worst cold ive ever had..so i decided to try dayquill\/nightquill for the first time. THAT STUFF IS NASTY. It tastes like frickin liquified cough drops mixed with antifreeze. I dont think I can take another 30 mL...So my question is....whats the best way to cure the nasty common cold?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
2756 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007
"A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."
_________________________________________________________________
Message 2 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007
actualy antifreeze has no taste, which is what makes it such a effective poisen, you dont know youve ingested it untill its to late...

PALADIN262 wrote:
I fell asleep during the rose bowl and woke up with a  terrible sore throat and headache...probably the worst cold ive ever had..so i decided to try dayquill\/nightquill for the first time. THAT STUFF IS NASTY. It tastes like frickin liquified cough drops mixed with antifreeze. I dont think I can take another 30 mL...So my question is....whats the best way to cure the nasty common cold?


you could take the active ingrediants in nyqyuil.... psudoephidrin, (im not sure the ammount), 600mg tylenol, and i one more thing, the 3rd ingrediant i forget.... but i think it comes in pill form...
Message 3 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/05/2006
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:
actualy antifreeze has no taste, which is what makes it such a effective poisen, you dont know youve ingested it untill its to late...

PALADIN262 wrote:
I fell asleep during the rose bowl and woke up with a  terrible sore throat and headache...probably the worst cold ive ever had..so i decided to try dayquill\/nightquill for the first time. THAT STUFF IS NASTY. It tastes like frickin liquified cough drops mixed with antifreeze. I dont think I can take another 30 mL...So my question is....whats the best way to cure the nasty common cold?


you could take the active ingrediants in nyqyuil.... psudoephidrin, (im not sure the ammount), 600mg tylenol, and i one more thing, the 3rd ingrediant i forget.... but i think it comes in pill form...



That sounds a bit risky....and i only got a B in chemistry
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007


PALADIN262 wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
actualy antifreeze has no taste, which is what makes it such a effective poisen, you dont know youve ingested it untill its to late...

PALADIN262 wrote:
I fell asleep during the rose bowl and woke up with a  terrible sore throat and headache...probably the worst cold ive ever had..so i decided to try dayquill\/nightquill for the first time. THAT STUFF IS NASTY. It tastes like frickin liquified cough drops mixed with antifreeze. I dont think I can take another 30 mL...So my question is....whats the best way to cure the nasty common cold?


you could take the active ingrediants in nyqyuil.... psudoephidrin, (im not sure the ammount), 600mg tylenol, and i one more thing, the 3rd ingrediant i forget.... but i think it comes in pill form...



That sounds a bit risky....and i only got a B in chemistry


600mg of tylenol is 3, 200mg pills, completly safe amount if your over the age of like 12. psudoephdrin you might have the pills laying around the house or you may not, its hard to find in my state by itself, as people make meth out of it. not sure the amount thats in it....  well the tylenol by itself will help your throat and head.... up to a gram or 1000mg of tylenol is safe....
Message 5 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/05/2006
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007
you've done this before?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2005
Offline
2041 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007
Chug a bottle of Robitussin, legal and fun.


Guess who's back.
Message 7 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/05/2006
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007


pyoung0259 wrote:
Chug a bottle of Robitussin, legal and fun.



and most likely lethal
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007
yes... tylenol (its real name is acetpomenaphine) is safe to take..... if you look on the bottle of nyquil 2 tablesppons probobly has between 600-1000mg of the stuff in it.... dont take that much ibupohen or advil though....
Message 9 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: cold medicine

Jan 4, 2007


PALADIN262 wrote:


pyoung0259 wrote:
Chug a bottle of Robitussin, legal and fun.



and most likely lethal


actualy its illigal, but it might not kill you..... you will likly halucinate and fall asleep outside somwhere while your staring at the street lamps....
Message 10 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes