Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Re: christmas is not the same

Dec 26, 2006
Man i know this sux, i hate getting older, im 16 now and today is christmas...and thats it...we celebrated it with my family yesterday since its on a monday this year but it wasnt like wow its christmas, its just we got together, why does the fun fade...i hate i want to keep being excited and what not. i got gifts and everything but it wasnt as exciting.
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Dec 26, 2006
I'm really sorry to hear this. Set a goal to make next year the best year ever! Remember Christmas isn't about material gifts. Eternal Salvation is the gretest gift of all and it's absolutely free! All you have to do is accept Jesus Christ into your heart. Just think about that the next time your down and out. When things get difficult for me and I get frustrated and depressed, I just think about how awesome things will be one day in Heaven! This life is like a vapor and is soon over, but  Heaven is forever! That cheers me up!
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Dec 26, 2006

mikey_424 wrote:
yeah  i feel the same way like everywhere u go it seems less..  like maybe its becuase im older. or soemthing,.

Not just christmas, but everything. Mostly for me just because my family is lame

Photobucket

Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes