Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: cant get a ps3 settle for a xbox!!

Nov 15, 2006
The people that are going to get this are the people that want to get something for their kids for xmas. If they didn't get a ps3 buy waiting for it in line then they definitly aren't going to get one before xmas. Therefore this is a pretty good deal so that the kids will have a new system to play.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Bgamer wrote:
The people that are going to get this are the people that want to get something for their kids for xmas. If they didn't get a ps3 buy waiting for it in line then they definitly aren't going to get one before xmas. Therefore this is a pretty good deal so that the kids will have a new system to play.

Yea but what if i go infront of best buy and i just pretend to want a ps3? then i get an xbox when they run out?
Message 22 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Bgamer wrote:

Unless the kids already have a 360.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 23 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Nov 15, 2006

swattkidd wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Yea but what if i go infront of best buy and i just pretend to want a ps3? then i get an xbox when they run out?

Yeah you can do that I guess...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 24 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3191 posts

Nov 15, 2006
wait i dont understand this...so if i dont get a ps3 i get a free xbox360?
Message 25 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Nov 16, 2006

Bgamer wrote:

Burned with desire wrote:
I would if x360 had games that appeal to me, Halo 3 isn't enough to shell out $440

The 360 doesn't only have halo 3...

yes as an exclusive game,Gears and Mass Effect are coming to the pc next year,Oblivion,Dead Rising 2 to the PS3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Nov 16, 2006

Bgamer wrote:

I would if x360 had games that appeal to me, Halo 3 isn't enough to shell out $440

yes as an exclusive game,Gears and Mass Effect are coming to the pc next year,Oblivion,Dead Rising 2 to the PS3

Forget about games like Forza, PGR, Lost Planet, and more...
Message 27 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Nov 16, 2006

Bgamer wrote:

Rumors do not count as fact.  Currently both Gears and Mass Effect are Xbox 360 exclusive while Dead Rising 2 on PS3 is uncofirmed.

If you have links to back up those claims, go ahead and post them.
Message 28 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5282 posts

Nov 16, 2006
nah no free xbox lol i though that too lol
Message 29 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Nov 16, 2006

501st_Legion wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Rumors do not count as fact.  Currently both Gears and Mass Effect are Xbox 360 exclusive while Dead Rising 2 on PS3 is uncofirmed.

If you have links to back up those claims, go ahead and post them.

Regarding DR you should know how Capcom makes "exclusive" games 3

Message Edited by Burned with desire on 11-15-2006 07:41 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes