Last Guardian
12617 posts

Re: can some one teach

Dec 17, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

killercat wrote:
well then what is for programing

HTML isnt really a programming language, Programming languages would be like BASIC, V`Basic, C++, C+, PHP, Pearl, Linux. I'm sure i'm missing a ton.

If you wanna learn HTML your best bet would be to goto your local public library and pick up a book called "The idiots guide to HTML".

You can also goto any website and goto View>Source and it will display the HTML source of that website. Sometimes it will be coded iwith PHP as well though. Your best bet  would to visit someones personal website for a good sample of a source.

Message Edited by Fenderson on 12-16-2006 10:05 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Dec 17, 2006

killercat wrote:
well then what is for programing

HTML isnt really a programming language, Programming languages would be like BASIC, V`Basic, C++, C+, PHP, Pearl, Linux. I'm sure i'm missing a ton.

If you wanna learn HTML your best bet would be to goto your local public library and pick up a book called "The idiots guide to HTML".

Message Edited by Fenderson on 12-16-2006 10:06 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2479 posts

Dec 17, 2006

killercat wrote:
so you mean this site right http://www.htmlgoodies.com/

wierdo gamer wrote:

coreno wrote:
HTML isn't really something that can be taught in a couple posts. You can get some of the common basics, but not everything.

Yea i've been trying for a couple of months now and only know the basics. Anyways type in "HTML Tutorials" in google and the first site you get is good.

Actually i meant this site. But you can always get a book too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 17, 2006
There has to be a couple thousand tutorials on html on the internet. They will keep you busy...
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes