Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Re: **bleep**? Another Xbots?

Jan 5, 2007

canadaeh wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:
LMFAO Now this is hilarious.

XBOX fanboys have always been saying that SONY copies Microsoft and everything. Well, look at this, Microsoft is releasing a larger HD (PS3 can go beyond that since it doesn't need a HD made specifically for the PS3), and HDMI. They were all like "Ah you don't need HDMI to experience full 1080p quality". Dumbasses I find this funny. Now XBOX fanboys can no longer state that SONY copies M$ since this is an example of what M$ has done to retaliate against SONY, offer HDMI and a larger HD. Nice job to M$ but SONY IMO still does it better since you can upgrade the HD.

Don't be surprised I'm a SONY fan...This is PSU, of course I hate M$ Smiley Tongue

You sir are an idiot.

Do you really think that Sony is the only company in the world to use an HDMI port?  Did you know you can run 1080p through VGA?  And did you honesly think that Microsoft just came up with the idea of an HDMI port after Sony revealed their specs?  Microsoft wanted to be the first to launch their console so they built a really good piece of hardware and offer great services. 

And the only reason your saying all this nonsense is because your a FANBOY, and its a god damn shame. 

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD PASS ON THE XBOX 360.

and your calling him a fanboy ?

Hey if you want to quote me and take it out of context be my guest. 

Im no fanboy I care about games.  Cant wait for the day when some of you guys snap out of your tiny little box.
Message 41 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Jan 5, 2007

canadaeh wrote:

C.I.W wrote:

wiitodddid wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

XBOX fanboys have always been saying that SONY copies Microsoft and everything. Well, look at this, Microsoft is releasing a larger HD (PS3 can go beyond that since it doesn't need a HD made specifically for the PS3), and HDMI. They were all like "Ah you don't need HDMI to experience full 1080p quality". Dumbasses I find this funny. Now XBOX fanboys can no longer state that SONY copies M$ since this is an example of what M$ has done to retaliate against SONY, offer HDMI and a larger HD. Nice job to M$ but SONY IMO still does it better since you can upgrade the HD.

Don't be surprised I'm a SONY fan...This is PSU, of course I hate M$ Smiley Tongue

Its not called copying, its called upgrading to current/better technology and listening to customers

listening to customers

they better listen to the 10 million begging for a trade in service

You mean like the 60Million that wanted a trade server for the fat PS2 to the slim PS2 when the slim PS2 was released? O wait that didn't happen.

dont you mean 111million ?

It was around 60mill when the SlimPS2 was released. Its 111million now.
Message 42 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31107 posts

Jan 5, 2007

BakedPigeon wrote:

canadaeh wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

You sir are an idiot.

Do you really think that Sony is the only company in the world to use an HDMI port?  Did you know you can run 1080p through VGA?  And did you honesly think that Microsoft just came up with the idea of an HDMI port after Sony revealed their specs?  Microsoft wanted to be the first to launch their console so they built a really good piece of hardware and offer great services. 

And the only reason your saying all this nonsense is because your a FANBOY, and its a god damn shame. 

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD PASS ON THE XBOX 360.

and your calling him a fanboy ?

Hey if you want to quote me and take it out of context be my guest. 

Im no fanboy I care about games.  Cant wait for the day when some of you guys snap out of your tiny little box.

tiny little box ? i dont see the big deal in owning a specific console and not the other.
Message 43 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 5, 2007
c i w

did you see my post? just wanted to know your reaction
Message 44 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Jan 5, 2007
does this mean there wont be future games for the current 360 ? because if it doesnt i dont see why the upgrade

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 45 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Jan 5, 2007

TheSepheroth wrote:
does this mean there wont be future games for the current 360 ? because if it doesnt i dont see why the upgrade

theyre just adding an HDMI port and a digital audio port, maybe a bundled 120gb HDD.

theyre not changing the hardware
Message 46 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Hmm maybe I should consider the new 360...Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

But if its more expensive than Ima get the current one....hmm we shall seeSmiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by i am a nutcrack on 01-05-2007 10:31 AM
Message 47 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Jan 5, 2007
*yawns* im going to sleepSmiley Tongue
Message 48 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Jan 5, 2007
I should be mad, but I'm not. I don't have a TV with HDMI support and I don't need 120gb of space.
Message 49 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Jan 5, 2007

TheSepheroth wrote:

It's not going to change anything. A 65nm CPU just means that the CPU is going to be smaller. Alittle bit less noise when a game is running and less overheating. It won't change performance like a game will look better or something. And they're just adding HDMI so you can output 1080p through it rather than VGA and component , plus a bigger HDD which will most likely be sold as an accessory as well as with the new 360. That's all it's doing. Nothing will change. Only difference you'll see with this new 360 is that you'll output from HDMI instead of component and VGA. That's it. There's only about 4 games out right now for the 360 that use 1080p.

Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 01-05-2007 10:45 AM

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 50 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes