Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Re: **bleep**? Another Xbots?

Jan 5, 2007

Dynamic wrote:
Haha sucks for PS3 fanboys now they can't **bleep** about 360 not having a HDMI port. Funny thing is even if this is true Xbox 360 will still be cheaper and better.

So true.
Message 31 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Gundam_S wrote:
LMFAO Now this is hilarious.

XBOX fanboys have always been saying that SONY copies Microsoft and everything. Well, look at this, Microsoft is releasing a larger HD (PS3 can go beyond that since it doesn't need a HD made specifically for the PS3), and HDMI. They were all like "Ah you don't need HDMI to experience full 1080p quality". Dumbasses I find this funny. Now XBOX fanboys can no longer state that SONY copies M$ since this is an example of what M$ has done to retaliate against SONY, offer HDMI and a larger HD. Nice job to M$ but SONY IMO still does it better since you can upgrade the HD.

Don't be surprised I'm a SONY fan...This is PSU, of course I hate M$ Smiley Tongue

Its not called copying, its called upgrading to current/better technology and listening to customers
Message 32 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

XBOX fanboys have always been saying that SONY copies Microsoft and everything. Well, look at this, Microsoft is releasing a larger HD (PS3 can go beyond that since it doesn't need a HD made specifically for the PS3), and HDMI. They were all like "Ah you don't need HDMI to experience full 1080p quality". Dumbasses I find this funny. Now XBOX fanboys can no longer state that SONY copies M$ since this is an example of what M$ has done to retaliate against SONY, offer HDMI and a larger HD. Nice job to M$ but SONY IMO still does it better since you can upgrade the HD.

Don't be surprised I'm a SONY fan...This is PSU, of course I hate M$ Smiley Tongue

Its not called copying, its called upgrading to current/better technology and listening to customers

listening to customers

they better listen to the 10 million begging for a trade in service
Message 33 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Jan 5, 2007

wiitodddid wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

listening to customers

You mean like the 60Million that wanted a trade server for the fat PS2 to the slim PS2 when the slim PS2 was released? O wait that didn't happen.
Message 34 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 5, 2007

C.I.W wrote:

wiitodddid wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

listening to customers

You mean like the 60Million that wanted a trade server for the fat PS2 to the slim PS2 when the slim PS2 was released? O wait that didn't happen.

i had a fatboy one, i didnt care

theres not a big difference between slim and fat...just the size and who cant fit the fatboy in their house?

this is 100gb harddrive, hdmi, better processor,

thats a **bleep**ing difference, not the size.
Message 35 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Jan 5, 2007

C.I.W wrote:

wiitodddid wrote:

Ravage Ritual wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

listening to customers

dont you mean 111million ?
Message 36 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Gundam_S wrote:

You sir are an idiot.

Do you really think that Sony is the only company in the world to use an HDMI port?  Did you know you can run 1080p through VGA?  And did you honesly think that Microsoft just came up with the idea of an HDMI port after Sony revealed their specs?  Microsoft wanted to be the first to launch their console so they built a really good piece of hardware and offer great services. 

And the only reason your saying all this nonsense is because your a FANBOY, and its a god damn shame. 

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD PASS ON THE XBOX 360.
Message 37 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Jan 5, 2007

BakedPigeon wrote:

Gundam_S wrote:

You sir are an idiot.

Do you really think that Sony is the only company in the world to use an HDMI port?  Did you know you can run 1080p through VGA?  And did you honesly think that Microsoft just came up with the idea of an HDMI port after Sony revealed their specs?  Microsoft wanted to be the first to launch their console so they built a really good piece of hardware and offer great services. 

And the only reason your saying all this nonsense is because your a FANBOY, and its a god damn shame. 

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD PASS ON THE XBOX 360.

and your calling him a fanboy ?
Message 38 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12666 posts

Jan 5, 2007
I learn alot on these boards. didnt know sony invented hdmi and hard drives. impressive.
Message 39 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Jan 5, 2007

yankeessuck wrote:
I learn alot on these boards. didnt know sony invented hdmi and hard drives. impressive.

Sony fanboys will have you believe that.
Message 40 of 98 (0 Views)
0 Likes