Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36678 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

did anybody call the numbers or whatever?

isnt that a phone number


Probably. And DON'T call it. What ever you do. They just want to steal people's personal info.


someone should call it from a pay phone and see what happens

it looked like an international number i never wrote it down

does anyone have the number?

we can look to what country it calls to maybe at least by looking by the area code or something


Screenshot I took from one of the originals.

 

funny spam.PNG


+91 is an area code to india according to google


Message 31 of 77 (108 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13460 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

did anybody call the numbers or whatever?

isnt that a phone number


I wouldn't find that phone number that bot has posted to be legitimate, and I would not even dial it either.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 32 of 77 (104 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34131 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

did anybody call the numbers or whatever?

isnt that a phone number


Probably. And DON'T call it. What ever you do. They just want to steal people's personal info.


someone should call it from a pay phone and see what happens

it looked like an international number i never wrote it down

does anyone have the number?

we can look to what country it calls to maybe at least by looking by the area code or something


Screenshot I took from one of the originals.

 

funny spam.PNG


+91 is an area code to india according to google


call it. tell us what Baba says.


Message 33 of 77 (100 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36678 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

did anybody call the numbers or whatever?

isnt that a phone number


I wouldn't find that phone number that bot has posted to be legitimate, and I would not even dial it either.


i didnt dial it lol its not hard to figure out what country has which area code

plus someone mentioned they were advertising soomething to do with india so there you go we have a match

indians are invading the forums


Message 34 of 77 (98 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36678 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

did anybody call the numbers or whatever?

isnt that a phone number


Probably. And DON'T call it. What ever you do. They just want to steal people's personal info.


someone should call it from a pay phone and see what happens

it looked like an international number i never wrote it down

does anyone have the number?

we can look to what country it calls to maybe at least by looking by the area code or something


Screenshot I took from one of the originals.

 

funny spam.PNG


+91 is an area code to india according to google


call it. tell us what Baba says.


lol i dont think pay phones will allow me to call that and im not calling it from my number


Message 35 of 77 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

Spoof it through skype

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 36 of 77 (84 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
8960 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

did anybody call the numbers or whatever?

isnt that a phone number


Probably. And DON'T call it. What ever you do. They just want to steal people's personal info.


someone should call it from a pay phone and see what happens

it looked like an international number i never wrote it down

does anyone have the number?

we can look to what country it calls to maybe at least by looking by the area code or something


Screenshot I took from one of the originals.

 

Spoiler
funny spam.PNG

+91 is an area code to india according to google


call it. tell us what Baba says.


More like Jenova to me if by calling them we can do what is on the image below i might give them a call.

 

DirgeofCerberusMeteorfall.jpg

 

 KANE-FIRE

Message 37 of 77 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36678 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Spoof it through skype


theres an idea

so who wants to do it lol


Message 38 of 77 (77 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13460 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Spoof it through skype


theres an idea

so who wants to do it lol


None of us, Hitman, none of us.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 39 of 77 (71 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/30/2008
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: black magic specialist baba ji -+91 9680255300

Mar 9, 2014
Wow what happen to the off topic section.
Message 40 of 77 (58 Views)
0 Likes