Reply
Highlighted
Nov 24 2006
By: gtochad Big Daddy 19276 posts
Offline

black friday

12 replies 4 views Edited Nov 24, 2006
i cant seem to find anything i realy like for black friday

can anyone tell me anything thats good for under 100$ thats techy and not mp3 player or anything         maybe some games for ps2 (wich ones to get) or something for pc


click for candy
Message 1 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/19/2005
Offline
3270 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006
Socom Combait Assualt


Message 2 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 07/23/2005
Offline
19276 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006


FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
Socom Combait Assualt


noooooo not socom never again not after the horid socom 3


Message Edited by gtochad on 11-24-2006 01:01 AM
click for candy
Message 3 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006


gtochad wrote:


FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
Socom Combait Assualt


noooooo not socom never again not after the horid socom 3


Message Edited by gtochad on 11-24-2006 01:01 AM

combined assault is better, but still a bit below socom 2

Message 4 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 07/23/2005
Offline
19276 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
Socom Combait Assualt


noooooo not socom never again not after the horid socom 3


Message Edited by gtochad on 11-24-2006 01:01 AM

combined assault is better, but still a bit below socom 2


im not getting it! Smiley Mad

more suggestions

i wanna get gow i donno what other game or technology thingy to get

or pc game i dont know of anything for pc to get
click for candy
Message 5 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006


gtochad wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
Socom Combait Assualt


noooooo not socom never again not after the horid socom 3


Message Edited by gtochad on 11-24-2006 01:01 AM

combined assault is better, but still a bit below socom 2


im not getting it! Smiley Mad

more suggestions

i wanna get gow i donno what other game or technology thingy to get

or pc game i dont know of anything for pc to get


fine Smiley Mad Smiley Tongue

for pc, i would rs: vegas
and ditch gw, and buy wow Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
join the dark side!! Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 07/23/2005
Offline
19276 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
Socom Combait Assualt


noooooo not socom never again not after the horid socom 3


Message Edited by gtochad on 11-24-2006 01:01 AM

combined assault is better, but still a bit below socom 2


im not getting it! Smiley Mad

more suggestions

i wanna get gow i donno what other game or technology thingy to get

or pc game i dont know of anything for pc to get


fine Smiley Mad Smiley Tongue

for pc, i would rs: vegas
and ditch gw, and buy wow Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
join the dark side!! Smiley Surprised


i would never buy wow unless its monthly bill was reasonably priced

and i donno anything about rainbow six
click for candy
Message 7 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006


gtochad wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
Socom Combait Assualt


noooooo not socom never again not after the horid socom 3


Message Edited by gtochad on 11-24-2006 01:01 AM

combined assault is better, but still a bit below socom 2


im not getting it! Smiley Mad

more suggestions

i wanna get gow i donno what other game or technology thingy to get

or pc game i dont know of anything for pc to get


fine Smiley Mad Smiley Tongue

for pc, i would rs: vegas
and ditch gw, and buy wow Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
join the dark side!! Smiley Surprised


i would never buy wow unless its monthly bill was reasonably priced

and i donno anything about rainbow six


dont think of it monthly, think of it daily.. .50 cents a day! Smiley Surprised (thats what treedoor told me, and i bought itSmiley Very Happy Smiley Wink)

as for rainbow six, its kinda like a more realistic css, with online co-op!!!!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised
thats going to be the main thing for me, i think, cuz thats jus awesome

Message 8 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2005
Offline
3913 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006
Message 9 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2005
Offline
3913 posts
 

Re: black friday

Nov 24, 2006
Game Crazy Black Friday
Early Bird Specials! 11/24 only

9am - 1pm


DS - Final Fantasy III - $29.99
X360 - Prey - $39.99
Buy PS2 or XB NBA 2k7 and get PS2 or XB NHL 2k7 FREE
PS2 - FFXII - $29.99
X360 - NBA 2k7 - $39.99

Non early bird specials

$9.99 games 11/24

XB - Riddick
PS2 - Crash Nitro Cart
CUBE/XB - Crash Wrath of Cortex
CUBE - Spyro: A Heroe's Tail
Cube/PS2 - Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly

HOT PRICES! 11/24

PS2/XB - Scarface - $29.99
PS2 - Shadow Hearts 3 - $19.99

2 Day Specials 11/24 - 11/25

2 for $30

Qualifying Purchases:
Purchase new copies of GTA LCS (PSP or PS2) and Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition (PSP PS2) on the same transaction and get them both for 30. (NOTE: the ADVO incorrectly pictrures VICE CITY STORIES but the offer is valid on LCS ONLY. Any guest issues please refer them to the disclaimer on the ADVO regarding misprints.)

3 DAY SPECIALS 11/24 - 11/26


Buy one get one FREE
New games $18.99 or less.

50% off select Activision PSP titles
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk P8
Gun
Greatest Hits Remixed

HOT PRICES
PS2/XB - Blitzz the League - $9.99
CUBE/PS2 - Rampage - $9.99
X360 - Test Drive - $49.99 ???????huh????
X360 - Bomberman - $39.99
X360 - Rumble Roses - $39.99
PSP - Splinter Cell - 14.99
PSP - Exit - $9.99
26 Watt Subwoofer and Sat - $19.99
Logitech PSP playgear street - $9.99
Photobucket
Message 10 of 13 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes