Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2006
Offline
5830 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006
MP4.


If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 11 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
2479 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006


Lt.Agar wrote:
MP4.


wait isnt that video?
Message 12 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/27/2005
Offline
1445 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006


wierdo gamer wrote:


Lt.Agar wrote:
MP4.


wait isnt that video?


mp4 and aac are the same
Message 13 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
2479 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006


Lukaguy wrote:


wierdo gamer wrote:


Lt.Agar wrote:
MP4.


wait isnt that video?


mp4 and aac are the same


O ok
Message 14 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006
ACC

I like Atrac too but the software is horrible

think different
Message 15 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:
ACC

I like Atrac too but the software is horrible


True, it's soo inefficent of resources especially the versions before 4.
Message 16 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
2479 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006


NavS. wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
ACC

I like Atrac too but the software is horrible


True, it's soo inefficent of resources especially the versions before 4.


yea luckily now theres 4.2 i still dont use it though
Message 17 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006


wierdo gamer wrote:


NavS. wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
ACC

I like Atrac too but the software is horrible


True, it's soo inefficent of resources especially the versions before 4.


yea luckily now theres 4.2 i still dont use it though


I have to use it for my mp3 player. It only reads atrac and atrac3...
Message 18 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
3630 posts
 

Re: atrac, mp3, wma, or acc

Dec 8, 2006
atrac at 66mbps its the best i have about 6 albums on my 256 MB and about 16MB left
Photobucket
Message 19 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes