Reply
Highlighted
Nov 28 2006
By: Jtuell~ Fender Bender 4095 posts
Offline

are your teachers this dumb??

22 replies 1 views Edited Nov 28, 2006
In history class.. this one kid get smarties.. the sweet tart like kind
 
and he crushes them up.. then he snorts them.. and the teachers watch him and theyre just like WHAT DO WE DO?
 
and im just like.. wow
 
any other funny stories like this?
Message 1 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/06/2005
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006


Jtuell wrote:
In history class.. this one kid get smarties.. the sweet tart like kind
 
and he crushes them up.. then he snorts them.. and the teachers watch him and theyre just like WHAT DO WE DO?
 
and im just like.. wow
 
any other funny stories like this?




i snorted pixie sticks.. it hurts but i kept going
grammatoad
Message 2 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/23/2003
Offline
4814 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006
haha. i don't have any stories like this unfortunately.
Message 3 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
5565 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006


__TyE__ wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
In history class.. this one kid get smarties.. the sweet tart like kind
 
and he crushes them up.. then he snorts them.. and the teachers watch him and theyre just like WHAT DO WE DO?
 
and im just like.. wow
 
any other funny stories like this?




i snorted pixie sticks.. it hurts but i kept going


What motivated you to do that? Not only would it burn and probably hurt your nose in some way, but it wastes the deliciousness that is pixie sticks
Message 4 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/21/2006
Offline
12462 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006
shootin' snarties, eay?Smiley Indifferent
Message 5 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/30/2005
Offline
7744 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006
WTH?Smiley Very Happy
Not really.


"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 6 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2005
Offline
4095 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006


Geostigma wrote:


__TyE__ wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
In history class.. this one kid get smarties.. the sweet tart like kind
 
and he crushes them up.. then he snorts them.. and the teachers watch him and theyre just like WHAT DO WE DO?
 
and im just like.. wow
 
any other funny stories like this?




i snorted pixie sticks.. it hurts but i kept going


What motivated you to do that? Not only would it burn and probably hurt your nose in some way, but it wastes the deliciousness that is pixie sticks


lmfao
Message 7 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006
we've done stupiderSmiley Very Happy everyone dared me to sniff lucas and my nose started bleeding at classSmiley Tongue
Photobucket
Message 8 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/05/2005
Offline
3008 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006
In Animal Studies(Biology 2) we snorted lines of salt and our teacher was laughing his ass off.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkdeath43
Message 9 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: are your teachers this dumb??

Nov 28, 2006
My only dumb teacher was in third grade. She taught us how lobsters scream when you put them in potsSmiley Indifferent They don't have vocal chordsSmiley Indifferent
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes