Nov 30 2012
By: DBHK_11 First Son 24 posts

are there any new posters you have high hopes for?

[ Edited ]
41 replies 320 views Edited May 19, 2013

are there any new forumers (joined 3 month or earlier) that have somehow distinguished themselves in your eyes? Stand obove the thrall of hum drum posters in some way? if so, who? and why?

Message 1 of 42 (320 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: are there any new posers you have high hopes for?

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

DBHK_11 wrote:

are ther any new forumers (joined 3 month or earlier) that have somehow distinguished themselves in your eyes? stand obove the thrall of hum drum posters in some way? if so, who? and why?

I can't nominate myself lol so I would have to sayPoster of the Week moblesuit75

I know they "officially" joined or signed up for the Forums in June of 2011, but they have only very recently been active within them, they won't mind me saying that they got off to a slightly rocky start, not only with me personally but with some other members of the Forums too, but since then they have become what i consider to be a pretty valued member of the Community, level-headed, honest & friendly.

As a side note they must be doing something right, they're currently Poster of the Week!

P.S. To the OP, I sssume you mean posTers, not poSers?
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 42 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Nov 30, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

DBHK_11 wrote:

are ther any new forumers (joined 3 month or earlier) that have somehow distinguished themselves in your eyes? stand obove the thrall of hum drum posters in some way? if so, who? and why?

I can't nominate myself lol so I would have to sayPoster of the Week moblesuit75

I know they "officially" joined or signed up for the Forums in June of 2011, but they have only very recently been active within them, they won't mind me saying that they got off to a slightly rocky start, not only with me personally but with some other members of the Forums too, but since then they have become what i consider to be a pretty valued member of the Community, level-headed, honest & friendly.

As a side note they must be doing something right, they're currently Poster of the Week!

P.S. To the OP, I sssume you mean posTers, not poSers?

Well thank you very much.  I tend to go to extremes at times, but I think I am figuring it out more every day.Smiley Wink

I too was dubious about the misspell, posers.  Funny though, in my short time here, I can certainly point some of them out, Smiley LOL.

As BRIT has pointed out, I joined back in 2011 when I got my PS3.  I did not make it on here officially until I had a "problem".  With the help of BRIT and others, I learned to enjoy this Forum, what it has to offer, and most of the people here.

As far as my nominee, I will have to go back to those I have listed as friends in that past month, and see who was mew, and what they had to offer.

Thanks again though BRIT.

Moble

Message 3 of 42 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

BT Dubs, my week is almost over Smiley Sad

Moble

Message 4 of 42 (300 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Message 5 of 42 (296 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Nov 30, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

King_Panda and Queen_Toasties  Smiley LOL

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Oh wait,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Don't get me started on that one. Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 6 of 42 (290 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Message 7 of 42 (287 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

That one? I named two........Smiley LOL

Then make it three, including the Troll who wants their reinstatement.Smiley Wink

Seriously, does anyone even know who he was talking about?Smiley Frustrated

Moble

Message 8 of 42 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9184 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There isn't too many new active posters around here to choose from. I wish new members could be active without resorting to spam posts and making useless threads.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 9 of 42 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Cynicism isn't at all helpful, either. If you don't like the thread you could simply not post in it instead of making "spam" replies.

Feel free to add me on PSN!
Message 10 of 42 (265 Views)
0 Likes