Survivor
2295 posts

Re: anyone here work at a taco bell?

Jan 23, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

I worked in one for awhile. It was fast-paced and it was a decent job. The worst part is cleaning bathrooms (Taco Bell food + restroom=terrible toilets). And maybe working the drive-thru. That is a little rough since the menu is so large and it is not always super clear.

But since you are new, they will probably have you cleaning tables and maybe working the registers.

I'm sure food doesn't go from your mouth to you rear end for at least 24 hours.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 11 of 22 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I worked in one for awhile. It was fast-paced and it was a decent job. The worst part is cleaning bathrooms (Taco Bell food + restroom=terrible toilets). And maybe working the drive-thru. That is a little rough since the menu is so large and it is not always super clear.

But since you are new, they will probably have you cleaning tables and maybe working the registers.

I'm sure food doesn't go from your mouth to you rear end for at least 24 hours.

Someone has not been in a Taco Bell restroom lately. Some people have really poor reactions to Taco Bell food. I have only had a bad reaction once with food poisoning, but many people complain about what it does to their insides. Is it just an overreaction? Maybe. If it is just an overreaction, I have never had a more disgusting population of customers.

I probably should have expanded more on the bathroom usage. It is not just the customers who buy the food. You also deal with the family of road trippers that do not flush. You have the Asian tour bus full of squatters. You even have the people who seem intent on making your job suck by rubbing their feces on the wall.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 12 of 22 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jan 24, 2014
comes with the job i guess. i just live in a small town however it is off the highway so it will be busy but i dont think it will be that bad cleaning the bathrooms. yeah, you have people that dont flush buti dont think i will see someone put feeces on the wall. if i do, i will buy you a game lol

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 13 of 22 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jan 24, 2014

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:
comes with the job i guess. i just live in a small town however it is off the highway so it will be busy but i dont think it will be that bad cleaning the bathrooms. yeah, you have people that dont flush buti dont think i will see someone put feeces on the wall. if i do, i will buy you a game lol

I cannot wait Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 22 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Jan 24, 2014

lonewhitewolf1 wrote:

I've seen this happen at a Wal-mart and at my middle school, bob you might as tell him the game you want.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 15 of 22 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jan 24, 2014

I want a new copy of Earthbound.

Message 16 of 22 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

Jan 24, 2014

I worked there long time ago. I didn't like rush hours. I wouldn't do it now but I turned out to be a cashier because I was pretty friendly and people like seeing me smile.

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 17 of 22 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Jan 24, 2014
I eat there some times its good
Message 18 of 22 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
718 posts

Jan 24, 2014

Sorry but i had to laugh

Message 19 of 22 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jan 24, 2014
yeah well i wish it was hot enough to have heat stroke lol. and you guys do trust me if i dont ever see poop on the walls right lol

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 20 of 22 (29 Views)
0 Likes