Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014
I avoid large crowds that involve close contact. If I have to be in a large crowd of this nature, I keep valuables in places on the front of the body and keep a barrier with my arms.

I have been along with people who got picked.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 11 of 26 (309 Views)
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

May 12, 2014

Rene_Led wrote:
I still think GTA is the worst...and yes the game  hahaha Smiley Wink

GTA?... oh.. i thought it's worst..

don''t you just shoot someone and take their money.. no need for pickpocket??.. or their car..   robbing banks.. dealing drugs?..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 26 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

May 12, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:
I still think GTA is the worst...and yes the game  hahaha Smiley Wink

GTA?... oh.. i thought it's worst..

don''t you just shoot someone and take their money.. no need for pickpocket??.. or their car..   robbing banks.. dealing drugs?..

Yeah which is why an Assassin pickpocket(er) is a lot more skillful Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Message 13 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

Aeryn_James wrote:
I avoid large crowds that involve close contact. If I have to be in a large crowd of this nature, I keep valuables in places on the front of the body and keep a barrier with my arms.

I have been along with people who got picked.

Smiley LOL  i wouldn't say supermarkets or restaurants as large crowds areas...  aryn

the large crowds that involved close contact are the crowds during black friday sale.. i participated in it the first 1-2 yrs.. but after that i don't care anymore .. since it's mostly crappy products on sale.. no need to lose sleep over.. just shop online then go to sleep and be ready for work in the morning..

d

Message 14 of 26 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 12, 2014
Blockhead

I know this sounds bad but I honestly want to know what it feels like to take something. I've never shop lifted or pick pocketed anyone, but if it gets close I feel like it'd be a rush lol.
beta mag photo: S.V.E.R. Beta Sig. sverbetatester.png
Message 15 of 26 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1991 posts

May 12, 2014

UpxRise wrote:
Blockhead

I know this sounds bad but I honestly want to know what it feels like to take something. I've never shop lifted or pick pocketed anyone, but if it gets close I feel like it'd be a rush lol.

I don't know. I'm the kind of guy that will correct a store clerk and give them money back if they gave me too much change. The money isn't really worth the emotional effects in my opinion. I can find other ways to get a rush.

I did take peanuts in a grocery store once and eat them while walking around. I was really yound though, had no concept of ownership and did it because I saw someone else do it first.

Message 16 of 26 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

Blockhead_Brown wrote:
I don't know. I'm the kind of guy that will correct a store clerk and give them money back if they gave me too much change. The money isn't really worth the emotional effects in my opinion. I can find other ways to get a rush.

I did take peanuts in a grocery store once and eat them while walking around. I was really yound though, had no concept of ownership and did it because I saw someone else do it first.

they didn't stop you?

i do this all the time at costco..  take things out of the box and start eating or drinking.. but i put the box in my cart and paid for them at the check out though..    some people had a puzzled look on their face of why i'm paying for a half empty box product.. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 26 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4035 posts

May 12, 2014

No, but i have a habbit of feeling my wallet if someone bumps into me or brushes by my back side in big groups of people. You never know.  Chances are you would just think you lost it if it happened to you or me.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 18 of 26 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1991 posts

May 12, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

Blockhead_Brown wrote:

they didn't stop you?

i do this all the time at costco..  take things out of the box and start eating or drinking.. but i put the box in my cart and paid for them at the check out though..    some people had a puzzled look on their face of why i'm paying for a half empty box product.. Smiley Happy

I think I was 5 or younger. long time ago.

My mother spotted me eating them. I got in some serious trouble.

They were from the bins where you can just pull a lever and and the contents flows out, so technically I didn't even open anything. I want to say I thought they were samples, but that might be my older self tricking itself into justifying what my younger self did.

Message 19 of 26 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

May 13, 2014

Yes, and he was in the hospital shortly after. Enough said. Smiley Tongue

Spoiler
Wasnt me. He picked me and my friend seen, and my friend beat him almost to death. You should have seen the thiefs face. Bloody with both eyes severely swolen. 

Message 20 of 26 (264 Views)
0 Likes