Reply
May 12 2014
By: dulun18 Limit Breaker 22581 posts
Offline

anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

[ Edited ]
25 replies 312 views Edited May 13, 2014

 

see..  this is why i don't mind having cameras everywhere in public areas Smiley Happy

 

what store is this?  the camera quality is pretty good.. while the ones in wal-mart quality is crap. .you can not make out anything..

 

never been a victim.. since my phone is crap. it's not worth stealing.. my wallet is in my back pocket.. when it's removed i'll feel it...

 

 

true.. not paying attention is the major thing..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 26 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
1943 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014

When I was in Italy I knew there were some locations I would be visiting where pick-pockets were prevelant.

 

One day I forgot that I handed my wallet off to a friend. A few minutes later I reached back for it and it wasn't in my pocket. I was partially panicked but also kind of happy. I had like $10 in it and no other valuables, so I was kind of excited that I finally got pick-pocketed and it only cost me $10.

 

Kind of bummed when I remembered my friend had my wallet. Is it a little twisted that I would enjoy being robbed?

Message 2 of 26 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014

I've never been pickpocketed nor have I done so Smiley Wink

 

Spoiler
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120621220937/assassinscreed/images/d/dd/AC1_Altair_Thug_Pickpocket.png

 

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 26 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11262 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014
Let's just say the pickpocketter became the victim.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 4 of 26 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
22581 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

Rene_Led wrote:

I've never been pickpocketed nor have I done so Smiley Wink

 

Spoiler
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120621220937/assassinscreed/images/d/dd/AC1_Altair_Thug_Pickpocket.png

 


 

this is why i try to avoid games that encourage criminal behaviors...Smiley LOL

 

jk

 

 


Blockhead_Brown wrote:

When I was in Italy I knew there were some locations I would be visiting where pick-pockets were prevelant.

 

One day I forgot that I handed my wallet off to a friend. A few minutes later I reached back for it and it wasn't in my pocket. I was partially panicked but also kind of happy. I had like $10 in it and no other valuables, so I was kind of excited that I finally got pick-pocketed and it only cost me $10.

 

Kind of bummed when I remembered my friend had my wallet. Is it a little twisted that I would enjoy being robbed?


 

not really.. everyone has their own interests.. .. but instead of getting robbed.. why not just donate the money for a good cause..

 

pickpocket is one thing.. but getting robbed at gunpoint or house break in is different.. since you might lose more than just some $$$..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 26 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/30/2013
Offline
201 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014
Blackhead I thought you were going to make a joke about assassins creed after I read the first few lines.
 photo ezgif-4130681814_zpsof7iappt.gif
Message 6 of 26 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:

I've never been pickpocketed nor have I done so Smiley Wink

 

Spoiler
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120621220937/assassinscreed/images/d/dd/AC1_Altair_Thug_Pickpocket.png

 


 

this is why i try to avoid games that encourage criminal behaviors...Smiley LOL

 

jk

 




Every game can encourage criminal behavior, even Leapster games. Kid learns math, eventually aspires to be a professional drug lord accountant Smiley Tongue lol
The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 26 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
22581 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014

Rene_Led wrote:
Every game can encourage criminal behavior, even Leapster games. Kid learns math, eventually aspires to be a professional drug lord accountant Smiley Tongue lol

 

not every game.. most games..

 

but i can see assassin creed as being the top candidate.. 

 

but you know..  PICKPOCKET had been around for YEARS in video games... the game that comes to mind right away for me is not AC...  but SLY COOPER (ps2) is the start of it.. Smiley Happy

 

not only are you picking money but jewelry (gold watches, diamonds, etc.). ..  but the CLEAR difference?..  you are picking from your ENEMIES.. and not some innocent bystanders...Smiley Wink

 

so for SLY COOPER pickpocket..  i approved Smiley HappySmiley LOL

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 26 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:
Every game can encourage criminal behavior, even Leapster games. Kid learns math, eventually aspires to be a professional drug lord accountant Smiley Tongue lol

 

not every game.. most games..

 

but i can see assassin creed as being the top candidate.. 

 


I still think GTA is the worst...and yes the game  hahaha Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 26 (274 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/21/2014
Offline
1943 posts
 

Re: anyone here a victim of pickpocket before??

May 12, 2014

UpxRise wrote:
Blackhead I thought you were going to make a joke about assassins creed after I read the first few lines.

No, I was being serious. I just wanted once in my life to feel what it's like to be victimized by a pick-pocket. I find it hard to imagine someone putting their hand in my pocket and taking out my wallet without me recognizing it. I wanted to know what it felt like and see first hand that it could be done.

 

I don't agree with thievery irl and don't want to continue to be robbed. I've had my car stolen before and it infuriates me. Caught someone trying to steal my bike with a pair of bolt cutters and got them arrested.

 

I just felt like $10 was a cheap price to pay for the knowledge and experience.

Message 10 of 26 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes