Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Re: anyone else find it weird

Aug 23, 2012
i might just start a new account. im sick of that jerk off saying some crazy **bleep** to me. then i respond and im the bad guy in the situation

Message 71 of 96 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I don't think any game supports 7 players lol

The max I've seen is 6 in WWE games.

since when did it become common knowledge this thing can have 7 controllers

Sony/PlayStation said it can support 7 but no game has ever made that happen.
1. These games tend to be multi-platform and Xbox has a limit of 4.
2. It would be weird to divide a screen or have an uneven amount of players on the screen at the same time.

But yeah it's been common knowledge for PS3 users for a while man. I don't understand why they didn't just go the extra mile and reach 8 players. lol

i've only had it for a year and a half, and i only buy single player games for it

I don't blame you for not knowing man, I feel as if Sony/PlayStation and every other gaming company out there didn't take advantage of it. I also feel as if Sony/PlayStation missed out on possibly updating it to eight players and having games that actually featured that many players. Maybe the next console who knows.

It still seems weird to divide the screen into anything more than 4 or have more than that many players on non sports games.

cough cough! stop ignoring me xD jk, the move sets it as players 5,6,7 i believe automatically and they didnt make it 8 players because of the lights, they couldnt have 2 red squares (not even joking, its been said), technically they could have 8 people, its the fact that the lights which tells the playstation whos playing wouldnt work out, and they also said that having it be 3 lights wouldnt work (idk why), so no it couldnt be 4+3+1 xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 72 of 96 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

2. It would be weird to divide a screen or have an uneven amount of players on the screen at the same time.

But yeah it's been common knowledge for PS3 users for a while man. I don't understand why they didn't just go the extra mile and reach 8 players. lol

i've only had it for a year and a half, and i only buy single player games for it

I don't blame you for not knowing man, I feel as if Sony/PlayStation and every other gaming company out there didn't take advantage of it. I also feel as if Sony/PlayStation missed out on possibly updating it to eight players and having games that actually featured that many players. Maybe the next console who knows.

It still seems weird to divide the screen into anything more than 4 or have more than that many players on non sports games.

i dont even own any sports games, on my ps3. so i dont understand why that was the question when sports games are basically the only games taking advantage of that. im pretty sure no one in this thread has any 7 player games

Message 73 of 96 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:
i might just start a new account. im sick of that jerk off saying some crazy **bleep** to me. then i respond and im the bad guy in the situation

dont make a new account o.0, people dont tend to forget things here when it comes to arguements ;P the one person i dont like on these forums is DNangel and thats for obvious reasons xD

Message 74 of 96 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

i dont even own any sports games, on my ps3. so i dont understand why that was the question when sports games are basically the only games taking advantage of that. im pretty sure no one in this thread has any 7 player games

do games that go online count/Smiley Wink because if so than i do! jkjk

Message 75 of 96 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 23, 2012
lol Zeo my bad! Smiley Tongue I don't know how that makes any sense but ok.

Q_Nasty: Don't make a new account...forget about being the bad guy just continue to post and don't worry about it.
I don't think any 7-player games exist outside of Move.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 76 of 96 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 23, 2012
We need a general chat thread for off topicness. then we could talk about things that have nothing to do with the game.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 77 of 96 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

dont make a new account o.0, people dont tend to forget things here when it comes to arguements ;P the one person i dont like on these forums is DNangel and thats for obvious reasons xD

Not this A-hole. im arguing with someone else and he jumps in. perfect example here he said he was defending someone i started an argument with, and i think he is talking about you but he's talking about some other thread from who knows when

Message 78 of 96 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Jechtsphere wrote:
We need a general chat thread for off topicness. then we could talk about things that have nothing to do with the game.

I agree but someone already tried that and it didn't work.

Besides mods aren't even here so they can't sticky threads...we've been thrown aside! =/

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 79 of 96 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:
lol Zeo my bad! Smiley Tongue I don't know how that makes any sense but ok.

Q_Nasty: Don't make a new account...forget about being the bad guy just continue to post and don't worry about it.
I don't think any 7-player games exist outside of Move.

yeah xD i think three lights does something idk, it could have something to do with charging *4 lights*

Message 80 of 96 (19 Views)
0 Likes