Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: anyone else find it weird

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:
what the hell would ethan, and joel do? a chimera would just play the same as radec ranged character with futuristic guns from their his game. adding these characters in would result in clone characters.they're already kind of doing it with the supers.

You must not play ps3 games

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 21 of 96 (77 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:
what the hell would ethan, and joel do? a chimera would just play the same as radec ranged character with futuristic guns from their his game. adding these characters in would result in clone characters.they're already kind of doing it with the supers.

obviously i do

Message 22 of 96 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

they could change them up lol, and its hard to come up with 3 different supers for every character:smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 96 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

they could change them up lol, and its hard to come up with 3 different supers for every character:smileyhappy:

change them up how? of course they can just make their melee attacks look different. according to fanboys the supers is what makes this game so different from smash. having clone supers is like smash having clone characters. and they had clone characters because they were fan demanded but the characters never really fought in their game. that would be the same problem sony would run into.

Message 24 of 96 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

change them up how? of course they can just make their melee attacks look different. according to fanboys the supers is what makes this game so different from smash. having clone supers is like smash having clone characters. and they had clone characters because they were fan demanded but the characters never really fought in their game. that would be the same problem sony would run into.

STOP BEING A DOUTING PERSON JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SMALL WANG, LOSER.

Sorry, that was WAY out of line and pretty immature... I just don't care for you. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 25 of 96 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

Sorry, that was WAY out of line and pretty immature... I just don't care for you. 

and you always act like a little **bleep** when someone else goes to the extreme.

Message 26 of 96 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

and you always act like a little **bleep** when someone else goes to the extreme.

What I said above was purely for my own amusement. I wouldn't really say that first part in such a way.
Also, though... I don't care for you as your logic is always flawed, and you're always quick to start a fight with others on the board.

And can you please rephrase that sentance? I didn't quite understand it as a word is missing from it. Censored, I mean. And Punctuation. And Logic. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 27 of 96 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

Dude the guns in Resistance are way more futureistic than Killzone. In killzone you are still using bullets and resitance you are using laser weapons. Radec uses mainly a sniper a chimera will use a machine gun

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 28 of 96 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 23, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

Dude the guns in Resistance are way more futureistic than Killzone. In killzone you are still using bullets and resitance you are using laser weapons. Radec uses mainly a sniper a chimera will use a machine gun

This^

There are SO MANY differences between Resistance and Killzone. A Resistance character could easily fit in this game without even the slightest bit of copying.

Have you even owned a PS3, Q_Nasty? Cause you don't seem very smart with it...

Here's a quiz to see if you have a ps3... (no one else answer, I want to see how he does so I can -hopefully- call him out, as the ps1 and ps2 were different in this respect)

-What's the max amount of controllers that can be connected to a ps3 to play a ps3 game? 

Message 29 of 96 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

obviously i do

What I said above was purely for my own amusement. I wouldn't really say that first part in such a way.
Also, though... I don't care for you as your logic is always flawed, and you're always quick to start a fight with others on the board.

And can you please rephrase that sentance? I didn't quite understand it as a word is missing from it. Censored, I mean. And Punctuation. And Logic. 

The grammar police misspelling doubt, very ironic. Bro please just **bleep** off. I really am sick of your victim act, when you're the one starting fights.

Message 30 of 96 (26 Views)
0 Likes