Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2005
Offline
5807 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006


FutureMarine2008 wrote:


iheartsocom wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Like the real Vietnam War, all the games about it are garbage.


are they really all worthlkess?
im sitting here wondering why there are about 40 moh's, 3 call od dutys, brothers in arms, and such, and there is like 2 vietnam games...



What about civil war, or revolutionary war? I think it would be awesome.  Not necessarily FPS, but you are the commander and you make politcal and economic decisions to help win the war.



The History Channel's Civil War is on my "to get" list for the PS2. I think that is a nice change since there are so many WWII games.
 photo godofwarsig34712.png
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2005
Offline
4830 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:
Like the real Vietnam War, all the games about it are garbage.



Clinton514 = Communist
The Vietnam War was about South Vietnam falling to communism, but the U.S. stepped in, so that Communism wouldn't take over South Vietnam. If another country fell to communism, so would the rest of them. So the U.S. was trying to stop the commies. So how would the Vietnam war be garbage? You offend me. As I am South Vietnamese.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/22/2006
Offline
2411 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006
no need for flaming guys
anyone else know some good vietnam games?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/22/2006
Offline
2411 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006


P1STONS wrote:
Socom 1


you are dead to me
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
4800 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006


iheartsocom wrote:


P1STONS wrote:
Socom 1


you are dead to me



What about me, Cupcake
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/22/2006
Offline
2411 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:


iheartsocom wrote:


P1STONS wrote:
Socom 1


you are dead to me



What about me, Cupcake


i still love you, sweet cheeks
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006


PSPplayer4550 wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Like the real Vietnam War, all the games about it are garbage.



Clinton514 = Communist
The Vietnam War was about South Vietnam falling to communism, but the U.S. stepped in, so that Communism wouldn't take over South Vietnam. If another country fell to communism, so would the rest of them. So the U.S. was trying to stop the commies. So how would the Vietnam war be garbage? You offend me. As I am South Vietnamese.

Are you really South Vietnamese or American?
 
Sorry if I offended you but that doesn't make me a commie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/06/2005
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 23, 2006
not a vietnam one but i liked brothers in arms the new one (forgot the name)
grammatoad
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2005
Offline
4830 posts
 

Re: any good vietnam games?

Nov 24, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:


PSPplayer4550 wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Like the real Vietnam War, all the games about it are garbage.



Clinton514 = Communist
The Vietnam War was about South Vietnam falling to communism, but the U.S. stepped in, so that Communism wouldn't take over South Vietnam. If another country fell to communism, so would the rest of them. So the U.S. was trying to stop the commies. So how would the Vietnam war be garbage? You offend me. As I am South Vietnamese.

Are you really South Vietnamese or American?
 
Sorry if I offended you but that doesn't make me a commie.



American - South Vietnamese. My father came here, right after the fall of Saigon. And my mother came here 15 years after, with some support from my uncle.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes