Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/26/2005
Offline
3663 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007
The bottom line is that if you buy a computer pre-built you'll get ripped off.




nexgenwars.com
Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


Spyder93090 wrote:
QFT
Don't expect anything past "working" with only $600. My laptop was $900 and it's nowhere near the top of the pyramid.

Well depends. I mean come on some people can stick with Pentium III for homework and stuff. And my system isn't top of the line. More like mid-range.
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 07/23/2005
Offline
19276 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


aznsniper911 wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:
QFT
Don't expect anything past "working" with only $600. My laptop was $900 and it's nowhere near the top of the pyramid.

Well depends. I mean come on some people can stick with Pentium III for homework and stuff. And my system isn't top of the line. More like mid-range.


stop talking about yourself! Smiley Tongue
click for candy
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


gtochad wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:
QFT
Don't expect anything past "working" with only $600. My laptop was $900 and it's nowhere near the top of the pyramid.

Well depends. I mean come on some people can stick with Pentium III for homework and stuff. And my system isn't top of the line. More like mid-range.


stop talking about yourself! Smiley Tongue


I'm not talking about myself. I'm serious about this. Even though some of us could not survive using those kind of hardware, others still manage to find it okay. It's just a view on perspective.
Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007
if u want a pc 4 gaming build ht urself like i did, much cheaper
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/23/2006
Offline
2089 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


aznsniper911 wrote:


ARIZONIAN wrote:
it came out to  $601.59 with tax !!! dam thats a lot

If you think thats a lot, then some people's computer would be like the world to you.



ya i thought it sounded kinda cheap.
Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/07/2004
Offline
930 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


ARIZONIAN wrote:
it came out to  $601.59 with tax !!! dam thats a lot


Message Edited by ARIZONIAN on 04-06-2007 11:04 PM

It is the same amount as your 60 GB Ps3.
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/02/2007
Offline
2534 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


Cyber_X_Destroyer wrote:


ARIZONIAN wrote:
it came out to  $601.59 with tax !!! dam thats a lot


Message Edited by ARIZONIAN on 04-06-2007 11:04 PM

It is the same amount as your 60 GB Ps3.



yeah it is thats why i chose to buy a ps3 over a pre-built gaming computer but the problem is that am strategy games fan but no strategy games on game consoles except pcs





PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/02/2007
Offline
2534 posts
 

Re: althogh am not going to buy it but???

Apr 7, 2007


aznsniper911 wrote:


gtochad wrote:


aznsniper911 wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:
QFT
Don't expect anything past "working" with only $600. My laptop was $900 and it's nowhere near the top of the pyramid.

Well depends. I mean come on some people can stick with Pentium III for homework and stuff. And my system isn't top of the line. More like mid-range.


stop talking about yourself! Smiley Tongue


I'm not talking about myself. I'm serious about this. Even though some of us could not survive using those kind of hardware, others still manage to find it okay. It's just a view on perspective.



its like your guys talking about  my computer very crappy  haha. i can play very limited games with it . i just used to surf the web and do some project on it


Message Edited by ARIZONIAN on 04-07-2007 06:00 AM





PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes