Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Re: ahh I don't know what to do!

Apr 21, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:
Yeah, and I think that the original poster failed to see that part right there.

Yeah. I think so too. Sad to say. It's always better to call diffrent places for a better deal on the item you want. Cause someone always has it for cheaper or better deal then other people.

Message 31 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Apr 21, 2007
waot a minute... last week you made a post about how your parents said you could get a new tv if your old one broke so you went and cut the power cord..... it was ok that they spend several hundred dollars because you wanted a flat panel tv.... but you feel guilty because your mom bought you GH2? I dont get it....

btw how did the whole tv situatuion come out?
Message 32 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Apr 21, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
waot a minute... last week you made a post about how your parents said you could get a new tv if your old one broke so you went and cut the power cord..... it was ok that they spend several hundred dollars because you wanted a flat panel tv.... but you feel guilty because your mom bought you GH2? I dont get it....

btw how did the whole tv situatuion come out?

Robot surprisedWow!! He did that. Now he's sounds like a spoiled kid. Wanting us to feel bad for him.  Cutting the power cord on the tv just to get a new one. Shame on you. That sounds like the acts of a spoiled kid.

Message 33 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes