Feb 07 2007
By: Winged-Slayer Fender Bender 3675 posts

**achoo** ughh... ***ACHOO**

10 replies 1 views Edited Feb 7, 2007
Man does anyone else out there suffer from allergies? I get set off on these sneezing fits whenever i get anywhere near any sort of household dust and it just doesnt quit.Smiley Sad It really sucks because my nose gets so runny that i am forced to stay near tissue, and if for some reason im not, i sneeze all over everything. My eyes get watery and itch, and if i rub them it only worsens. And to make matters worse it seems that no non-drowsy allergie medication that i have tried seems to work. My only available option is to take something like benadryl, which puts me to sleep.
Any other allergie sufferers feel my pain out there? (i say this as i try to avoid sneezing all over my keysSmiley Sad)
Photobucket
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Re: **achoo** ughh... ***ACHOO**

Feb 7, 2007
lol this is a creative subject title!

anyway, yeah recently ive been sneezing a whole lot, and it wont stop!

i hate it!
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Feb 7, 2007
i really don't suffer from anything...but i sneeze more often when i'm cleaning something that has alot of dust
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3675 posts

Feb 7, 2007

Jtuell wrote:
lol this is a creative subject title!

anyway, yeah recently ive been sneezing a whole lot, and it wont stop!

i hate it!

lol thanks, although its not as much creativity as it is writing what im doing right nowSmiley Very Happy
Photobucket
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5847 posts

Feb 7, 2007

EarthBoundNESS wrote:
Man does anyone else out there suffer from allergies? I get set off on these sneezing fits whenever i get anywhere near any sort of household dust and it just doesnt quit.Smiley Sad It really sucks because my nose gets so runny that i am forced to stay near tissue, and if for some reason im not, i sneeze all over everything. My eyes get watery and itch, and if i rub them it only worsens. And to make matters worse it seems that no non-drowsy allergie medication that i have tried seems to work. My only available option is to take something like benadryl, which puts me to sleep.
Any other allergie sufferers feel my pain out there? (i say this as i try to avoid sneezing all over my keysSmiley Sad)

I have a bad case of the allergies as well and agree about the medicines out there,seems like the only ones that work make you drowsy and that isn't safe for the work I do as well as the driving to and from work.
 photo godofwarsig34712.png
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Feb 7, 2007
No allergies for meSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Feb 7, 2007
man that happens to me too cuz i have dust allergies as well
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13860 posts

Feb 7, 2007
Yes, I sneeze at least 4 times every single morning, and 10 times at night fall. It's horrible.

Message Edited by 77BeTa77 on 02-07-2007 04:05 PM
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3675 posts

Feb 7, 2007

Lord Hades wrote:

EarthBoundNESS wrote:

I have a bad case of the allergies as well and agree about the medicines out there,seems like the only ones that work make you drowsy and that isn't safe for the work I do as well as the driving to and from work.

exactly, the medications that induce drowsiness are totally impractical. They make you feel like you havent slept in days.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18407 posts

Feb 7, 2007
I had to take benadryl for so long I actually built um an immunity to it it wasnt pleasant falling asleep all the time, so, I know how ya feel. I hope ya find something ya can take
Photobucket
MY PSN=Jinx3
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes