Nov 26 2006
By: ottothecat2007 Fender Bender 3889 posts

a horrible nightemare....terrible

35 replies 2 views Edited Nov 26, 2006
okay so its sorta foggy how it started but here goes nothing

me my mom and my sister are in a house, the layout seems like our house but with larger rooms.. anyways i think it was some special occasion or something. Okay this is what i remember.

my mom is standing in the kitchen near the fridge and a byo my age is in the kitchen entrance. for some reason he shoots my mom in the stomach and she falls on the floor. i run to her and my sister does too and we are both like checking to see if she is breathing and she is. my sister throws a big vase at the boy (im guessing he is my friend?) and she runs into a room. i run into the bathroom. the boy goes out of the kitchen into the living room and he gets another pistol, and a shotgun..

he comes back into the kitchen and just as he walks in the kitchen, the door to the room my sis was in slams and there is a line of blood from where my mom was. im in the bathroom desperately trying to make some kinda bomb or something like a molotav coktail. i cant find anything but i fill a bucket with alchohol and mouthwash and shampoo. my sister knocks on the door and i quickly run out and throw the stuff onto his face but he dodges it then shoots at me with the shotgun. i jump and it almost misses me but one bullet hits my side. my sister hears it and quickly opens the door then pushes him to the ground. he takes out the pistol and is trying to shoot her but she holds his arms down and he is almost going to shoot her. i kick him and he has no weapons. he runs near the bathroom on theother side of the kitchen and suddenly the floor explodes where he is and he falls through it.

i guess he escaped. i thought my mom was still there so i go 'oh my god' but my sis is like she is in here. i go see my mom and there is alot of blood and she is breathing slowly and she says 'its going to be okay ill make it' and we are all crying. i tell her i will be right back. i go call the police and let them in. i get back up there and my sister is crying and holding my mom and my mom is not moving. i pass out. i wake up in the hospital and im like where is my mom. wheres mom.

i see my sis and i ask her where mom is. she says that she is gone and died in the hospital bed and that she said that she loves us. i didnt get to see her that one last time. then a person that looks like social worker that i swear that i know in real life but cant seem to remember her. she tells me that it will be okay. im like this has to be a dream. she is like, im sorry... its not a dream.. this is real.. and she hugs me.. and im like no..it can't be.. its not true.. and i go see my mom and cry 'in the dream' and the doctor pulls up the white cover.

then i wake up and i am crying. i go hug my mom. but dont let her know i am crying. i go back to my room and cry for like 20 more mins.

then i post this and im crying again..

i have a dream like this about two times a year..

Message Edited by ottothecat2004 on 11-25-2006 10:41 PM

Message Edited by ottothecat2004 on 11-25-2006 10:46 PM
Please visit me DeviantArt page Smiley Happy
http://ottothecat2005.deviantart.com
Message 3 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: nightemare....terrible

Nov 26, 2006
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo you know some poeple can have premintions about unforseen events
Photobucket
Message 1 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 26, 2006
in my last dream i was puking my guts out... not very pleasant
Message 2 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Re: a horrible nightemare....terrible

Nov 26, 2006
ur crying because of a dream?

Message 4 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3889 posts

Nov 26, 2006
i think the nightmares come from my intense fear of anything happening to my mom.
Message 5 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2456 posts

Nov 26, 2006
that was creepy. why did you make me read it?

I realy don't have dreams thought(rarely)

Message Edited by Maven on 11-25-2006 10:47 PM
Message 6 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ottothecat2004 wrote:
i think the nightmares come from my intense fear of anything happening to my mom.

i remember the time my mom almost died and i was watching her to maybe that was the thing that warped my way of thinking but anyway i was paranoid about it for close to a year
Photobucket
Message 7 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
608 posts

Re: a horrible nightemare....terrible

Nov 26, 2006
im sorry i get those dreams sometimes and just hope its not real.

Message 8 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3008 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ottothecat2004 wrote:
okay so its sorta foggy how it started but here goes nothing

me my mom and my sister are in a house, the layout seems like our house but with larger rooms.. anyways i think it was some special occasion or something. Okay this is what i remember.

my mom is standing in the kitchen near the fridge and a byo my age is in the kitchen entrance. for some reason he shoots my mom in the stomach and she falls on the floor. i run to her and my sister does too and we are both like checking to see if she is breathing and she is. my sister throws a big vase at the boy (im guessing he is my friend?) and she runs into a room. i run into the bathroom. the boy goes out of the kitchen into the living room and he gets another pistol, and a shotgun..

he comes back into the kitchen and just as he walks in the kitchen, the door to the room my sis was in slams and there is a line of blood from where my mom was. im in the bathroom desperately trying to make some kinda bomb or something like a molotav coktail. i cant find anything but i fill a bucket with alchohol and mouthwash and shampoo. my sister knocks on the door and i quickly run out and throw the stuff onto his face but he dodges it then shoots at me with the shotgun. i jump and it almost misses me but one bullet hits my side. my sister hears it and quickly opens the door then pushes him to the ground. he takes out the pistol and is trying to shoot her but she holds his arms down and he is almost going to shoot her. i kick him and he has no weapons. he runs near the bathroom on theother side of the kitchen and suddenly the floor explodes where he is and he falls through it.

i guess he escaped. i thought my mom was still there so i go 'oh my god' but my sis is like she is in here. i go see my mom and there is alot of blood and she is breathing slowly and she says 'its going to be okay ill make it' and we are all crying. i tell her i will be right back. i go call the police and let them in. i get back up there and my sister is crying and holding my mom and my mom is not moving. i pass out. i wake up in the hospital and im like where is my mom. wheres mom.

i see my sis and i ask her where mom is. she says that she is gone and died in the hospital bed and that she said that she loves us. i didnt get to see her that one last time. then a person that looks like social worker that i swear that i know in real life but cant seem to remember her. she tells me that it will be okay. im like this has to be a dream. she is like, im sorry... its not a dream.. this is real.. and she hugs me.. and im like no..it can't be.. its not true.. and i go see my mom and cry 'in the dream' and the doctor pulls up the white cover.

then i wake up and i am crying. i go hug my mom. but dont let her know i am crying. i go back to my room and cry for like 20 more mins.

then i post this and im crying again..

i have a dream like this about two times a year..

Message Edited by ottothecat2004 on 11-25-2006 10:41 PM

This could come from alot of stress but it also may have a hidden meaning that your subconcious mind is trying to get across. Recurring dreams could also be a vision of things to come but it can be prevented if you already know whats going to happen.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkdeath43
Message 9 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3889 posts

Nov 26, 2006
i think it is saying i should be nice to my mom and spend more time with her because most of the time i just ignore her and when she wants help i just ignore her sometimes.
Message 10 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes