Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Re: a horrible nightemare....terrible

Nov 26, 2006
that sucks ;(
i know exactly what you feel like..
i have a dream where my parents are taken to this place and i watch them get torchered...its always the same guys too..
same like greenish lighting......

and then another one i have sometimes that is just the worst..
i swear it makes me cry..its not even scary its just so frustrating i close my eyes and there it is..
its like i'm tiny...like a tiny ant and i'm in this room that is humongous...
i dont know why i try to run to a door but i get smaller so it takes me longer
and just ugh...

i hate it..

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 31 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ottothecat2004 wrote:
okay so its sorta foggy how it started but here goes nothing

me my mom and my sister are in a house, the layout seems like our house but with larger rooms.. anyways i think it was some special occasion or something. Okay this is what i remember.

my mom is standing in the kitchen near the fridge and a byo my age is in the kitchen entrance. for some reason he shoots my mom in the stomach and she falls on the floor. i run to her and my sister does too and we are both like checking to see if she is breathing and she is. my sister throws a big vase at the boy (im guessing he is my friend?) and she runs into a room. i run into the bathroom. the boy goes out of the kitchen into the living room and he gets another pistol, and a shotgun..

he comes back into the kitchen and just as he walks in the kitchen, the door to the room my sis was in slams and there is a line of blood from where my mom was. im in the bathroom desperately trying to make some kinda bomb or something like a molotav coktail. i cant find anything but i fill a bucket with alchohol and mouthwash and shampoo. my sister knocks on the door and i quickly run out and throw the stuff onto his face but he dodges it then shoots at me with the shotgun. i jump and it almost misses me but one bullet hits my side. my sister hears it and quickly opens the door then pushes him to the ground. he takes out the pistol and is trying to shoot her but she holds his arms down and he is almost going to shoot her. i kick him and he has no weapons. he runs near the bathroom on theother side of the kitchen and suddenly the floor explodes where he is and he falls through it.

i guess he escaped. i thought my mom was still there so i go 'oh my god' but my sis is like she is in here. i go see my mom and there is alot of blood and she is breathing slowly and she says 'its going to be okay ill make it' and we are all crying. i tell her i will be right back. i go call the police and let them in. i get back up there and my sister is crying and holding my mom and my mom is not moving. i pass out. i wake up in the hospital and im like where is my mom. wheres mom.

i see my sis and i ask her where mom is. she says that she is gone and died in the hospital bed and that she said that she loves us. i didnt get to see her that one last time. then a person that looks like social worker that i swear that i know in real life but cant seem to remember her. she tells me that it will be okay. im like this has to be a dream. she is like, im sorry... its not a dream.. this is real.. and she hugs me.. and im like no..it can't be.. its not true.. and i go see my mom and cry 'in the dream' and the doctor pulls up the white cover.

then i wake up and i am crying. i go hug my mom. but dont let her know i am crying. i go back to my room and cry for like 20 more mins.

then i post this and im crying again..

i have a dream like this about two times a year..

Message Edited by ottothecat2004 on 11-25-2006 10:41 PM

Message Edited by ottothecat2004 on 11-25-2006 10:46 PM

Is this why you think there should not be any armies?  Also, your signature is wrong.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 32 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2326 posts

Nov 26, 2006
sounds like an action movie Smiley Surprised
i sometimes go by gargig
Message 33 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
952 posts

Nov 26, 2006
damn, crazy
Message 34 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10987 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Damn, you got a lot of guns in your house (sorry bad attempt at humour)

But yea, that dream sounds really scary and crazy. If your talking to someone in your dream about how the dream cant be real and then that person says "This is not a dream, this is real"...yea wake the **bleep** up as fast as you can!!! That is crazy dude. Sorry you had to dream up a crazy dream like that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 35 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6854 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Have you told your parents you have these dreams?
Message 36 of 36 (4 Views)
0 Likes