Hofman101 wrote:

umm179 wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

umm179 wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

umm179 wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

Juanto wrote:
Well I'm in a dilemma. I don't know if I want a Zune or an iPod. What do you suggest? I think that the Zune is cool and it's new, has some features that the iPod does not have, but the iPod has been around for a long time and it's trusted.

What do you all think?

There you go. Fixed your terrible grammar.

Introducing Windows Vista with Hofman Word 2007.  The Ultimate word processor!

With the all new 'Slang-zapper!' and 'Colloquialism-killer!'.

Also including the useless umm179 adding articles patch with "WOOT 8-BIT" upgrade!

Message Edited by umm179 on 04-01-2007 05:20 PM

Oh, snap! You have found an error in the system!

Edit: I had to update my grammar data-base. :smileysurprised:

Message Edited by Hofman101 on 04-01-2007 05:22 PM

My tag thingy should now read "nemesis' nemesis" instead of 8-bit because I conquered you.  Wow the Spell checker is better than both of us

It's because of your handle. 'Umm' is not correct English.

You spelt dilemna wrong in your correction.

No I did not. Dilemma is the correct spelling.
Message 21 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9584 posts

Re: Zune... Is it worth it?

Apr 2, 2007
oh, well it caght it wrong somewhere.  Maybe it was the original or something
Photobucket
Message 22 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3865 posts

Apr 2, 2007

sthpark7791 wrote:
All the Zune has that the iPod doesnt is Wifi (which is crippled) and tuner (which you can buy for the iPod)

Get the iPod.

Dont forget the really nice 3" widescreen! An the longer battery life, an the zune software stablity on windows. (itunes crashes left an right on every windows machine i own). I love my zune. I had a 5th gen ipod before it an it really diddent have that great of a battery life when playing video. The radio i use supprisingly alot to listen to a local radio stations morning show during school. An  when someone hacks linux onto this bad boy its gonna be a really sweet device.
PC>Every Console
Message 23 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Apr 2, 2007

backfire103 wrote:

sthpark7791 wrote:
All the Zune has that the iPod doesnt is Wifi (which is crippled) and tuner (which you can buy for the iPod)

Get the iPod.

Dont forget the really nice 3" widescreen! An the longer battery life, an the zune software stablity on windows. (itunes crashes left an right on every windows machine i own). I love my zune. I had a 5th gen ipod before it an it really diddent have that great of a battery life when playing video. The radio i use supprisingly alot to listen to a local radio stations morning show during school. An  when someone hacks linux onto this bad boy its gonna be a really sweet device.

Too bad the screen is the same res as the iPod...

Last I checked, the battery life between the two players is a bit similar and in smoe cases, the iPod had longer life.

There have been nothing but complaints about Zune's software...even on these boards!

You're a minority

Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 04-01-2007 08:45 PM

think different
Message 24 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Apr 2, 2007

backfire103 wrote:

sthpark7791 wrote:

Get the iPod.

oooo, .5 inches bigger. wwwoooowww. thats the only good feature

and the battery life is the same as the iPods
Message 25 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 2, 2007
Hey,
     I didnt really like the Zune so I bought the Toshiba Gigabeat its great! and I think it holds more songs and easyier to use...

Vballguy45
Message 26 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes