Reply
Nov 17 2006
By: nyzballa12~ Treasure Hunter 8934 posts
Offline

ZOMGORZ!

18 replies 3 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
I'm 1337 again After deleting my inbox messages twice, I'm finally back at 1337

Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 1 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006
LOLSmiley Very Happy That's my Private Message; glad to helpSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy



Message 2 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006
So? I'm 4 away from 1000, but you don't see me making a thread about it you n00b balla .
Message 3 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006


SocomMaster11 wrote:
LOLSmiley Very Happy That's my Private Message; glad to helpSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy


Na actually it was RBP...your made it 1338
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 4 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006


NavS. wrote:
So? I'm 4 away from 1000, but you don't see me making a thread about it you n00b balla .


Your discolored family member Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy n00b I don't know what to call you

jk
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 5 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2004
Offline
12617 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006
wow
 
 
i care
Photobucket
Message 6 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


NavS. wrote:
So? I'm 4 away from 1000, but you don't see me making a thread about it you n00b balla .


Your discolored family member Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy n00b I don't know what to call you

jk


You can call me yo dada .
Message 7 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


SocomMaster11 wrote:
LOLSmiley Very Happy That's my Private Message; glad to helpSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy


Na actually it was RBP...your made it 1338



Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Surprised Damn you Roger Bells Problems



Message 8 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006


NavS. wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


NavS. wrote:
So? I'm 4 away from 1000, but you don't see me making a thread about it you n00b balla .


Your discolored family member Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy n00b I don't know what to call you

jk


You can call me yo dada .


Sure its not mommie? And w00t! now you have 1k pm's
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 9 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: ZOMGORZ!

Nov 17, 2006


SocomMaster11 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


SocomMaster11 wrote:
LOLSmiley Very Happy That's my Private Message; glad to helpSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy


Na actually it was RBP...your made it 1338



Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Surprised Damn you Roger Bells Problems


OWNED


Message Edited by nyzballa12 on 11-17-2006 03:47 PM
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 10 of 19 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes