Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Re: ZOMG WHAT SHOULD I DO !!!

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:
Im in grade 7... so anyway...

Today this guy (not my friend, but all my friends are friends with him) brought his Ipod Nano 2 school, and guess what he had on it, pron. So like he was showing everybody during recess that disgusting thing. (no sound though, since its Nano not Ipod Video) Should i tell on him? But then he will hate me and my friends will all hate me 2 WHAT SHOULD I DO!

Don't be a **bleep** snitch, I hated it in grade school when nerds like you ruined everything. Just ignore it or tell that kid to get some real **bleep** and not look at pron, snitching NEVER solves anything, ever

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 11 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PSPlagueX wrote:
Tell on him.  He's too young to know what's going on. Smiley Tongue

You would be suprised at what kids know at our school At like the age of 10. if you want 2 know, PM me
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 12 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Omg.. leave him alone.. let him enjoy his stuff
Message 13 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:

You would be suprised at what kids know at our school At like the age of 10. if you want 2 know, PM me

That's exactly why you little kids are retardes

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 14 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Feb 8, 2007

NY KNICKS wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

Today this guy (not my friend, but all my friends are friends with him) brought his Ipod Nano 2 school, and guess what he had on it, pron. So like he was showing everybody during recess that disgusting thing. (no sound though, since its Nano not Ipod Video) Should i tell on him? But then he will hate me and my friends will all hate me 2 WHAT SHOULD I DO!

Don't be a **bleep** snitch, I hated it in grade school when nerds like you ruined everything. Just ignore it or tell that kid to get some real **bleep** and not look at pron, snitching NEVER solves anything, ever

Im not a nerd I like that stuff(but not the kind he brings in Smiley Indifferent)... at home
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 15 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:

O.O
Message 16 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8944 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

Just tell a teacher he has a ipod. they should take it anyway.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Feb 8, 2007

ThePitBull wrote:
Omg.. leave him alone.. let him enjoy his stuff

why cant he enjoy it at home Like the rest of us Smiley Tongue
Message 18 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
35385 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

PSPlagueX wrote:

Actually... its kids THINKING they know everything.

Message 19 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42068 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

Im not a nerd I like that stuff(but not the kind he brings in Smiley Indifferent)... at home

....O_o what kind is it?

Message 20 of 52 (3 Views)
0 Likes