Apr 19 2007
By: Albanian_Killa Treasure Hunter 9036 posts

Yuba City School Shooting Threat

17 replies 5 views Edited Apr 19, 2007
"(CBS13) YUBA CITY Sutter County schools are on lockdown and Yuba County schools on heightened alert this morning after a man allegedly threatened to go on a killing spree that would make Monday's massacre at Virginia Tech look mild.

Sutter County Sheriff's Department deputies are urgently searching for Jeffery Thomas Carney."

He seems to be holding an AK-47 and Improvised Explosive Devices.

http://cbs13.com/topstories/local_story_109122737.html
Message 1 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Re: Yuba City School Shooting Threat

Apr 19, 2007
Well...great.  How long is THIS ging to go one now?  That's it, teachers get guns and tasers with self defence classes and police patrolling the halls.  One per school...nothing crazy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 2 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Apr 19, 2007
apparantly there was a school shooting averted in calgary aswell...
Message 3 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4234 posts

Apr 19, 2007
I had this feeling in my gut that copy cat crimes would start popping up....
What has this world come to?

RLS and GAP Member since 2007
Message 4 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11130 posts

Apr 19, 2007
Kids are doing this as a joke. Calling bomb threats in and all that. Some kids take this as a joke and its sad. They call in and lie about they going to shoot up the school or blow it up. Thats why if they catch anyone doing this I think they should face 5 years in prison. See if they think thats funny or not.
 photo trio-1_zps15ffde0d.jpg
Message 5 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Apr 19, 2007

play_stationer wrote:
I had this feeling in my gut that copy cat crimes would start popping up....
What has this world come to?

they want their 15minutes of fame.
Message 6 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Apr 19, 2007
Boston University also got some guy making threats.

BOSTON (CBS) -- Police have arrested a Boston University student who allegedly threatened a woman he dated and claimed he would pull a Virginia Tech-style massacre at her school.

20-year-old Andrew Rosenblum was arrested early Tuesday morning at his parents home in Needham, Mass., hours after he allegedly sent threatening instant messages to the unidentified 19-year-old woman. Boston police say she is a student at Wheelock College.

According to a Boston police report, Rosenbaum wrote:

"i'm gonna (expletive) bring a gun to your school and kill you and (another female student) and everybody you love. It's gonna be VT all over again."

"Seriously I'm just that demented," he continued, according to the report.

"killing people can change people's lives forever," and "the best is in the end when I pull the trigger on myself, too."

The woman called Boston Police after reading the messages late Monday night. Needham police arrested Rosenblum at his home and took him to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

He will be arraigned in Roxbury District Court Wednesday.

Rosenblum is enrolled at two classes at Boston University, according to the Boston Herald, and is also the founder of a video game review show on an MTV Web site.

According to the police report, the woman told police she went on three dates with him before breaking up with him.

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/365902.php?contentType=4&contentId=421819

think different
Message 7 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2007
Same here in SDSU...but its was a hoax....dumb people this days..   SDSU HOAX

Message Edited by these_nutz619 on 04-19-2007 12:04 PM
Message 8 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11130 posts

Apr 19, 2007

sthpark7791 wrote:
Boston University also got some guy making threats.

BOSTON (CBS) -- Police have arrested a Boston University student who allegedly threatened a woman he dated and claimed he would pull a Virginia Tech-style massacre at her school.

20-year-old Andrew Rosenblum was arrested early Tuesday morning at his parents home in Needham, Mass., hours after he allegedly sent threatening instant messages to the unidentified 19-year-old woman. Boston police say she is a student at Wheelock College.

According to a Boston police report, Rosenbaum wrote:

"i'm gonna (expletive) bring a gun to your school and kill you and (another female student) and everybody you love. It's gonna be VT all over again."

"Seriously I'm just that demented," he continued, according to the report.

"killing people can change people's lives forever," and "the best is in the end when I pull the trigger on myself, too."

The woman called Boston Police after reading the messages late Monday night. Needham police arrested Rosenblum at his home and took him to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

He will be arraigned in Roxbury District Court Wednesday.

Rosenblum is enrolled at two classes at Boston University, according to the Boston Herald, and is also the founder of a video game review show on an MTV Web site.

According to the police report, the woman told police she went on three dates with him before breaking up with him.

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/365902.php?contentType=4&contentId=421819

This what makes me not want to go out place. No telling what people will do over little things. Its really sad.
 photo trio-1_zps15ffde0d.jpg
Message 9 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Vedel Minashigo wrote:
Well...great.  How long is THIS ging to go one now?  That's it, teachers get guns and tasers with self defence classes and police patrolling the halls.  One per school...nothing crazy.

So if a teacher snaps?
Message 10 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes