PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Re: Worst pain you ever felt.

Aug 7, 2013

Wiped out on a BMX track when I was a kid.  Wasn't a real race, just goofing around with the homies.  No kneepads (durr), split my knee wide open.

Fast forward to age 20. Playing football, planted and cut, got hit right on the kneecap, cracked it and severely hyper extended the joint.

Yep, same knee.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 81 of 95 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:
Yep, same knee.

Look at it this way: you have one knee that's awesome, and one knee that has two awesome stories attached to it.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 82 of 95 (90 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I have had several really really bad injruies but the pain I hate the most is OC spray. Not the watered down crap you get at Wal Mart the law enforcement issue stuff.

I've been spryaed several times and it is agonizing. Some people naturally it doesn't bother them but man am I sensitive to that stuff!  The first time I got sprayed I was in the Army and going through Military Police training. I got drowned in the stuff and couldn't open my eyes for 8 hours.

I couldn't go out in the sunlight for 3 days and had to have my friend (who was exceptionally attractive female supply officer Smiley Wink) drive me around for the weekend. That stuff puts me down. I hate it.

Message 83 of 95 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 7, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I have had several really really bad injruies but the pain I hate the most is OC spray. Not the watered down crap you get at Wal Mart the law enforcement issue stuff.

I've been spryaed several times and it is agonizing. Some people naturally it doesn't bother them but man am I sensitive to that stuff!  The first time I got sprayed I was in the Army and going through Military Police training. I got drowned in the stuff and couldn't open my eyes for 8 hours.

I couldn't go out in the sunlight for 3 days and had to have my friend (who was exceptionally attractive female supply officer Smiley Wink) drive me around for the weekend. That stuff puts me down. I hate it.

A buddy of mine accidentally smashed his head into a burning CS tablet once.  He described it much the way you describe your experience there.

Yeesh.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 84 of 95 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

A buddy of mine accidentally smashed his head into a burning CS tablet once.  He described it much the way you describe your experience there.

Yeesh.

Oh god... I think OC sprya is worse than CS though. CS wear off way faster.

Message 85 of 95 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I have bad luck with scooters.... Let's just leave it at that lol.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 86 of 95 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5941 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Merged injury/ pain threads.

Worst pain for me would have to be when my dad cut off almost half of my toenail in an attempt to correctly align the half that was ingrown. Absolutely no anesthesia.
Message 87 of 95 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Stage_Coach wrote:

Worst pain for me would have to be when my dad cut off almost half of my toenail in an attempt to correctly align the half that was ingrown. Absolutely no anesthesia.

0_0

I was just about to post,

I had to get my tonail removed a few years ago, getting the numbing shot in your toe is the worst feeling in the world...

Had it done 3 times...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 88 of 95 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Worst injury and pain? Cat digging his claws across my chest to run away from his shadow. Left me bleeding and it was a horrible pain as my cat has long thin sharp claws.

Other than that, I've been pretty fortunate to only get minor scrapes and bruises in my entire life.

Message 89 of 95 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5941 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Stage_Coach wrote:

0_0

I was just about to post,

I had to get my tonail removed a few years ago, getting the numbing shot in your toe is the worst feeling in the world...

Had it done 3 times...

OUCH. Why 3 times? Did they have to inject it into the webbing of your feet?

Message 90 of 95 (49 Views)
0 Likes