Highlighted
Jul 07 2013
By: johngie Ghost of Sparta 11942 posts
Accepted Solution

Your worst injury or pain?

[ Edited ]
94 replies 201 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

More or less the title.

What injury/injuries have you sustained that have been pretty bad? How did you get them? Any words of advice, or stories to make us cringe?

I have lived an incredibly injury-free life (did I just jinx it?). Apart from being born with a hole in my heart (not really that avoidable on my part) the worst injury I have ever experienced is when I sliced my thumb trying to cut a bagel. Either that, or whenever I stub my toe.

Message 1 of 95 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

johngie wrote:

More or less the title.

What injury/injuries have you sustained that have been pretty bad? How did you get them? Any words of advice, or stories to make us cringe?

I have lived an incredibly injury-free life (did I just jinx it?). Apart from being born with a hole in my heart (not really that avoidable on my part) the worst injury I have ever experienced is when I sliced my thumb trying to cut a bagel. Either that, or whenever I stub my toe.

I had a sunburn all along my back and it grew blisters like BIG blisters growing bubbles it was PAINFUL!!!!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 95 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Normally my IQ, frequently caused by browsing off-topic.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 3 of 95 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Tore my ACL back in February while playing a game of basketball with friends. Easily the worst pain Ive ever experienced.
Message 4 of 95 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 7, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:
Tore my ACL back in February while playing a game of basketball with friends. Easily the worst pain Ive ever experienced.

well, that's what you get for going outside isn't it?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 95 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Apparently, I broke my toe when I was 2 because I watched an adult open a heavy door and I thought I could do it too. I ran towards the door as it was falling back towards the frame and it stubbed my toe.

Message 6 of 95 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:

Haha, it was an indoor court. Total freak accident honestly. Still, that's life, and if I could go back Id still play. Basketball is a huge part of my life, after all. 

Message 7 of 95 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 7, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:

Haha, it was an indoor court. Total freak accident honestly. Still, that's life, and if I could go back Id still play. Basketball is a huge part of my life, after all. 

lolNOi dontthinkso.png

Oh, yes, I can tell.  Smiley Tongue

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 8 of 95 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Hey now, this was back in February. I had surgery to repair it recently, so all I can really do right now is play games. Besides, a little gaming binge never hurt anyone. Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 95 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 7, 2013

haha, I know. I was just messing with ya.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 10 of 95 (167 Views)
0 Likes