Reply
Highlighted
Jul 07 2013
By: johngie Ghost of Sparta 11942 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Your worst injury or pain?

[ Edited ]
94 replies 201 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

More or less the title.

 

What injury/injuries have you sustained that have been pretty bad? How did you get them? Any words of advice, or stories to make us cringe?

 

I have lived an incredibly injury-free life (did I just jinx it?). Apart from being born with a hole in my heart (not really that avoidable on my part) the worst injury I have ever experienced is when I sliced my thumb trying to cut a bagel. Either that, or whenever I stub my toe.

Message 1 of 95 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

johngie wrote:

More or less the title.

 

What injury/injuries have you sustained that have been pretty bad? How did you get them? Any words of advice, or stories to make us cringe?

 

I have lived an incredibly injury-free life (did I just jinx it?). Apart from being born with a hole in my heart (not really that avoidable on my part) the worst injury I have ever experienced is when I sliced my thumb trying to cut a bagel. Either that, or whenever I stub my toe.


I had a sunburn all along my back and it grew blisters like BIG blisters growing bubbles it was PAINFUL!!!!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 95 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

Normally my IQ, frequently caused by browsing off-topic.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 3 of 95 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
7120 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013
Tore my ACL back in February while playing a game of basketball with friends. Easily the worst pain Ive ever experienced.
Message 4 of 95 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:
Tore my ACL back in February while playing a game of basketball with friends. Easily the worst pain Ive ever experienced.

well, that's what you get for going outside isn't it?

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 5 of 95 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/13/2009
Offline
492 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

Apparently, I broke my toe when I was 2 because I watched an adult open a heavy door and I thought I could do it too. I ran towards the door as it was falling back towards the frame and it stubbed my toe.

Message 6 of 95 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
7120 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:
Tore my ACL back in February while playing a game of basketball with friends. Easily the worst pain Ive ever experienced.

well, that's what you get for going outside isn't it?


Haha, it was an indoor court. Total freak accident honestly. Still, that's life, and if I could go back Id still play. Basketball is a huge part of my life, after all. 

Message 7 of 95 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:
Tore my ACL back in February while playing a game of basketball with friends. Easily the worst pain Ive ever experienced.

well, that's what you get for going outside isn't it?


Haha, it was an indoor court. Total freak accident honestly. Still, that's life, and if I could go back Id still play. Basketball is a huge part of my life, after all. 


lolNOi dontthinkso.png

 

Oh, yes, I can tell.  Smiley Tongue

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 8 of 95 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
7120 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

Hey now, this was back in February. I had surgery to repair it recently, so all I can really do right now is play games. Besides, a little gaming binge never hurt anyone. Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 95 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Your worst injury?

Jul 7, 2013

haha, I know. I was just messing with ya.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 10 of 95 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes