18676 posts

Re: Your inspiration

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2014

Xuchilbara wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ill post more later

obviously snoop dogg is not the only inspirational person out there but he is one of them

Just out of morbid curiosity, why is he inspirational? I mean, the way Kim Kardashian is famous for sex tapes, is the way he's famous for weed... I don't get it

I know what you mean but:

Snoop, made it out of nothing.  Kim was born into money and honestly I've no idea what she does other than owning a couple of stores & living of ot paparazzos to keep relevant.

Snoop does smoke but he does stay productive. He also directly gives back to his community, donation of local youth sport teams, etc.  I would love to play some football with snoop-lion

That's true, he is worlds better than Kim, but it just seemed like EVERY time I see him, it' something to do with marajuana. Though I will say, its interesting to see him infiltrate the gaming market. First he's in tekken tag 2 and now CoD? I wonder what's next? Snoop as a party member of KH3? (I wouldn't even be mad)

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 21 of 33 (93 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36931 posts

May 21, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ill post more later

obviously snoop dogg is not the only inspirational person out there but he is one of them

Just out of morbid curiosity, why is he inspirational? I mean, the way Kim Kardashian is famous for sex tapes, is the way he's famous for weed... I don't get it

Snoop, made it out of nothing.  Kim was born into money and honestly I've no idea what she does other than owning a couple of stores & living of ot paparazzos to keep relevant.

Snoop does smoke but he does stay productive. He also directly gives back to his community, donation of local youth sport teams, etc.  I would love to play some football with snoop-lion

That's true, he is worlds better than Kim, but it just seemed like EVERY time I see him, it' something to do with marajuana. Though I will say, its interesting to see him infiltrate the gaming market. First he's in tekken tag 2 and now CoD? I wonder what's next? Snoop as a part member of KH3? (I wouldn't even be mad)

theres more to snoop than marijuana

hes a football coach

he has his own youtube channel

hes a great actor with good movies

thats the thinbg with some people

when they see someone smokes weed or something

thats the only thing they use to define that person

Message 22 of 33 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

May 21, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

snoop dogg used to be a nobody

he became somebody from nothing

I can see how THAT could be inspirational, but it doesn't answer my question, what is inspirational about a pimp? Or were you using it synonymous with "cool" as opposed to it's actual meaning?

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 23 of 33 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 21, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

hes a football coach

Oh come now, be honest. He's one of the biggest proprietors of weed culture.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 24 of 33 (83 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36931 posts

May 21, 2014

xGaMeRx99z wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

snoop dogg used to be a nobody

he became somebody from nothing

I can see how THAT could be inspirational, but it doesn't answer my question, what is inspirational about a pimp? Or were you using it synonymous with "cool" as opposed to it's actual meaning?

by pimp i mean that hes a smooth talker and gets ladies easily

he did actually try to be a pimp in like 2008 tho

Message 25 of 33 (82 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36931 posts

May 21, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

hes a football coach

Oh come now, be honest. He's one of the biggest proprietors of weed culture.

yeah he is

hes one of the four fathers lol

but that doesnt mean other things he does cant be inspirational

Message 26 of 33 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22389 posts

May 21, 2014
Lance Stephenson
Message 27 of 33 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18895 posts

May 21, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ill post more later

That's true, he is worlds better than Kim, but it just seemed like EVERY time I see him, it' something to do with marajuana. Though I will say, its interesting to see him infiltrate the gaming market. First he's in tekken tag 2 and now CoD? I wonder what's next? Snoop as a party member of KH3? (I wouldn't even be mad)

He must have one of the best agents, thats for sure. Smiley Happy I mean, he has managed to stay relevant for years.

Snoops personality just flows. Not to jump on the Mary Jane topic but snoop-lion seem to successfully defy all memory lost statement made about the substance. He is very good with his memory recollection. He quotes books & mention their authors; his pop culture knowledge is flawless & he seems to know the lyrics to any song you throw at him, any genre.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 28 of 33 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

May 21, 2014

my girl

Die hard Boston Red Sox, Miami Dolphins fan.
From North Providence, Rhode Island.
Ban Count: 4
Message 29 of 33 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

May 21, 2014

Other than my mother it would have to be Mr. T and Swoozie....And no, it's not because of the mohawk (Anyone can pull it off)....I like Mr. T's down to earth personality when he's not being the "Pitty the foo" guy. Swoozie because he's cool and also a geek....He to me shows that not all gamers and geeks are guys with big glasses and are akward....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 30 of 33 (50 Views)
0 Likes