Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Your first kiss

May 1, 2013

In 1996 I met a girl online. We talked to each other for 3 years (online, letters, phone, etc.)

We met for the first time on Halloween weekend of 1999. Her and her parents came to pick me up (and meet my family) I spent that new weekend in Reno with her. Had a great time, and had my first kiss. I then saw her again, for a week in December, when I spent New Years there.

She broke up with me 6 months later, because got a job and was too busy with work and didn't have time to keep in touch with her as much. (When I was working my butt off to get a car, in order to go and see her anytime I wanted.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 11 of 40 (1,624 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6979 posts

May 1, 2013

Mine was in 1st grade, but it's the most boring story ever...

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 12 of 40 (779 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

May 1, 2013

I have never kissed a girl. This is because I am abstinent and am saving myself for marriage, so I do not lust (check girls out) or any behavior related to that nature. It's very difficult to follow this lifestyle--especially with today's social norms--but it's definitely worth the effort Smiley Happy

Random Fact: Did you know epinephrine is 30 times more addicting than heroin? Smiley Surprised

PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 13 of 40 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 1, 2013

My first kiss.. ahhh yes I remember it well. Taken right out of your standard American suburban story book. It was the girl next door, her name was Amanda (I wonder where she is now).  We were young around 6-7, we joined outside play time (yes people use to do that) together often.  One day we were sitting in the hammock in her back yard, she told me I was her boyfriend and that I should kiss her. I was anxious and wasn't sure what to do... before I knew it *smack* on the lips!

Wha whaaa whaaaat!? Did that just happen? I thought (more or less). Then shortly after she moved away and I stood on the sidewalk waving as they drove off, never to see her again... sigh.

True histroy.

Message 14 of 40 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 1, 2013
Never kissed Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 40 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

May 1, 2013
First kiss was actually with my wife. No idea it would end up like that at the time but a decade later, here we are.

All I remember was being so nervous to do it, wondering how long to linger, does my breath stink, should I add a touch of french, top or bottom lip, and a million other useless things. Ended up just doing a pecking bird as a starting point and once it was reciprocated things just flowed naturally from there.
Message 16 of 40 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 1, 2013
Kindergarten? Or first grade. Nothing major.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 17 of 40 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 1, 2013
Oh, and never since then.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 18 of 40 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

I have never kissed a girl. This is because I am abstinent and am saving myself for marriage, so I do not lust (check girls out) or any behavior related to that nature. It's very difficult to follow this lifestyle--especially with today's social norms--but it's definitely worth the effort Smiley Happy

Random Fact: Did you know epinephrine is 30 times more addicting than heroin? Smiley Surprised

Uh, thats a little extreme...No, thats VERY extreme...you can kiss and show effection without  "lusting" Waiting to have sex before marriage is one thing but, what you're describing is sexual repression...and THAT is unhealthy.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 19 of 40 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

May 2, 2013

My first kiss was during college.  A friend of mine had to watch Kenneth Braunagh's Hamlet so we went together.  She ended up having to go again b/c we missed most of the movie b/c we were making out so much.  Mind you the movie is about 3 hours long.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Message 20 of 40 (97 Views)
0 Likes