Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: Your favorite male and female characters are?

Nov 3, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

There's too many for me to choose a meaningful list... but from the top of my head I'd say...

Nathan Drake for his whit.

Jin Kazama from TeKKen because of his cool headed nature regardless of his insane power

Sephiroth.... Do I really need to explain that one? Smiley Very Happy

Haggard from BF:BC because he's hilarious.

Ellie from TLOU, simply because this was the first time I encoutered such a young character in that type of setting that could fend for herself.

I like Sephiroth too.  I watch from time to time the fight between Sephiroth and Cloud in Advent Children!!

Ya, you watch the complete version right? It's so much better.

Yeah it is. My friend got it and I watch it.  Its great.  Since that movie I see Sepiroth as a god in gaming and in Japanese culture, things etc etc. hehe

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 21 of 64 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 3, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Off the top of my head, here's some favorites from both sexes in no particular order...

Males:

Solid Snake/Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid series)

Auron (Final Fantasy X)

Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII)

Hercules (God of War III)

Mario/Luigi (Super Mario Bros. series)

Balthier (Final Fantasy XII)

Glenn (Chrono Trigger)

King Bohan (Heavenly Sword)

Lord Stanley Hihat Trinidad XIV (Okage: Shadow King)

Scott Shelby (Heavy Rain)

chaos (Xenosaga series)

Females:

Fran (Final Fantasy XII)

KOS-MOS (Xenosaga series)

GLaDOS (Portal series)

Nariko/Kai (Heavenly Sword)

Emma Emmerich (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)

Paine (Final Fantasy X-2)

Sophie (Tales of Graces f)

Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII)

Lisa Garland (Silent Hill)

Polka (Eternal Sonata)

Lucia (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete)

Now I am really mad.  How could I ever forget BIG BOSS!!! and Solid Snake!!! and as a badass Vamp.

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 22 of 64 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Favorite male and female characters

Female

1. Raven from Gravity Rush. She is just so cool and can shift gravity. She has a heartbreaking backstory and she is just overall a cool gal 
  2. Viola from Soul Calibur V. I like how she uses her orb to smash her opponents. She also has a mysterious backstory (or lack there of) Nobody is familiar with her attacks so it is easy to win
  3. Kaori Nishidake from the SSX series. She is a cute little girl. I like how she trash talks all her opponents in Japanese and she is so fast!
  4. Tira from Soul Calibur V ( I don't have many games) Her style is awesome how she uses her ring blade to slice up all her opponents and how she has mildly entertaining mood swings.
  5. Princess Peach from the Super Mario series. I love how she is so helpless and in Super Smashbros she holds up her toad to defend herself

Male

1. Link from The Legend Of  Zelda series. He is fun to control and i like how he has so many weapons at his disposal.
  2. Maxi from Soul Calibur. He has a really cool style with his nunchucks. He has so many cool combos and he is also a tricky one to beat if you don't know his style. He has an awesome critical edge in SCV
  3. Mario. Who doesn't love him? The traditional chubby 'ol plumber that saves the princess with his stupid brother. So funny
  4. Yoshi. Again, nothing not to love. He is a green male dinosaur that lays eggs and has a tounge that i'm surprised fits in his mouth. On top of that, he can carry a 300lb plumber on his back. LOL.
  5. Phil Dunphy from Modern Family. Not in a video game but who cares! He is so funny how he has a book of "phill"osophy. Hilarious guy.
Message 23 of 64 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Nov 3, 2013

My favorite female character is Kai from the ps3 game Heavenly sword. She's tough, wild and has a cute look to her. 

My favorite male character is Monkey from the ps3 game Enslaved. I love how tough he is and how little patience he has. He's a badass, but he quickly grows on you. Smiley Happy The voice acting in this game is one of the best I've ever come across. If you havne't played Enslaved, play it. Like " Mirror's Edge ", this is a game that deserves a sequel, but most likely won't get one due to the fact that it just didn't get the sales that it deserved :/. ( atleast mirror's edge is finally getting a sequal, let's just hope it's as good as the first game ^^ )

Message 24 of 64 (209 Views)
Survivor
2125 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Male:

Seymour. He felt like the perfect FF villain, which epic music for the last time you fight him. It's a shame that he only had 80k health.

Hwoarang. More to the X + O spamming than meets the eye. He's actually got some insane combos that take time to master.

Paul Phoenix. He is the strongest fighter in the universe after all.

Nathan Drake. Only because of the comic relief he provides.

Ryu Hayabusa. Kicks some serious butt in a franchise notorious for it's high difficulty.

Female:

Kasumi. I don't need to explain why.

Rikku. Arguably an essential party member for bosses like Penance, Nemesis and Dark Anima because of her Mix Overdrive which allows her to make items like Hyper Mighty G.

Message 25 of 64 (204 Views)
Last Guardian
9942 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013
Okay. I'll go into detail with the top favorites but not with everybody. That would be a massive wall of text that nobody has time for.

Top 3 Males

1. Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)

Kung Lao is the epitome of cool. He's a Shaolin Monk who's not afraid to kill if necessary. His fighting style is great too. I love how it incorporates his hat.

2. Kratos (God of War)

Kratos is one of the manliest video game characters of all time. He takes crap from no one, and is always banging some loose women. But what I find fascinating about him is his determination. He will stop at nothing to have his revenge. It's an admirable trait.

Jin Kazama (Tekken)

Jin is cool because he's pretty badass. He beat his own dad in a fight. Then he stomped his grandpa after that. He even went on to defeat his great grandfather. Jin is distant towards friends and family, which makes him seem cold. But in reality he's staying away from them so he doesn't hurt them.

Top 3 Women

1. Nariko (Heavenly Sword)

Nariko is simply amazing. She's gorgeous, brave, caring, cunning, strong-willed, and THAT AMAZING HAIR. She can drink with the boys and beat them in an arm wrestling match. And has some of the best lips I've ever seen.

2. Sherry Birkin (Resident Evil)

The first time we see Sherry she's just a little girl. But even then she was a driven young lady. She was determined to make it out of Raccoon City no matter what. But it's when we see her as an adult that she really becomes a great character. She's now 27 and has matured very much. She's become very focused, capable, and determined.

Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)

Ling is a very spirited, playful, kind hearted, adorable girl. Her love for Jin is so deep it is her driving for e for entering most of the Tekken tournaments. Her devotion towards Jin is genuine and sweet. Her playstyle is great too. The various stances create an interesting fighting style.

The rest in no particular order:

Rose (Street Fighter)
Blanka (Street Fighter)
Guy (Street Fighter)
Vega (Street Fighter)
Charlie (Street Fighter)
Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Fujin (Mortal Kombat)
Jade (Mortal Kombat)
Skarlet (Mortal Kombat)
Shinnok (Mortal Kombat)
Stryker (Mortal Kombat)
Armor King (Tekken)
Kuma (Tekken)
Miguel (Tekken)
Bob (Tekken)
Jun Kazama (Tekken)
Anna Williams (Tekken)
Jon Talbain (Darkstalkers)
Dimitri (Darkstalkers)
Sabrewulf (Killer Instinct)
Jago (Killer Instinct)
Glacius (Killer Instinct)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Claude (GTA)
Gabe Logan (Syphon Filter)
Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
Cole Macgrath (Infamous)
Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Strider Hiryu (Strider)
Joel & Ellie (The Last of Us)
Max Payne (Max Payne)
Blizzard (Primal Rage)
Sauron (Primal Rage)
Ultra-V (War of the Monsters)
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
Mr. Grimm (Twisted Metal)
Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 26 of 64 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
3173 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Male Big Boss fearless leader

Female Aveline de Grandpré she cute

Message 27 of 64 (188 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

Male - Snow Villiers, Chris Redfield...

Female - Lightning Farron, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Jodie Holmes...

Message 28 of 64 (186 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 4, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Male:

Seymour. He felt like the perfect FF villain, which epic music for the last time you fight him. It's a shame that he only had 80k health.

Hwoarang. More to the X + O spamming than meets the eye. He's actually got some insane combos that take time to master.

Paul Phoenix. He is the strongest fighter in the universe after all.

Nathan Drake. Only because of the comic relief he provides.

Ryu Hayabusa. Kicks some serious butt in a franchise notorious for it's high difficulty.

Female:

Kasumi. I don't need to explain why.

Rikku. Arguably an essential party member for bosses like Penance, Nemesis and Dark Anima because of her Mix Overdrive which allows her to make items like Hyper Mighty G.

No living man should have to explain why Kasumi LOL.

Message 29 of 64 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Nov 4, 2013

jin kazama

subzero

nathan drake

commander shepard

auron - FFX

axel - twisted metal

ellie

miranda lawson - ME

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 30 of 64 (169 Views)