Nov 03 2013
By: darkforcegod Gaming Beast 2023 posts

Your favorite male and female characters are?

[ Edited ]
63 replies 353 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

Name at least 5 of you favorite male and/or  female characters in gaming and if you want to say why.

Male

1. Kratos  I cannot express my feeling towards this charcter hehe.  Kratos has been my favorite character since God of War 1 and I think he will always be.  The story behind so many games made me think in different ways about the real life and the fictional story.

2. Leon S. Kennedy  one of my favorite games was RE4 and I became attach to the story because of this game and character.

3.  Ada Wong  badass woman very interesting character.  ( My gf hates her guts LOL)

4.  Nathan from Uncharted.  Very good and funny character.  He makes the game so good but with the funny side of him always one step of dying haha.

5.  Issac Clark.  Dead Space is very emotional very good story and I love it because of that.

6.  Ayane.  I just love it.  Good character in DOA and in Ninja Gaiden.  Also is a masterpiece of gaming babes.

7.  Lara Croft 2013  The way this game connected me with her on that journey inside a remote island was very impressive.  Looking forward to the second game.  Very beautiful woman btw.

8. Albert Wesker one of the most brillant villians and one of the best ever created.  I love the character and hate it because of the story things hahaha lol.

9.  Joel and Ellie from TLOU.  This is the best game I have played.  I love this game so much but what I love more is the bond between this two human beings.  Its just amazing.

Maybe will post more later.  Hope you enjoy.

Edit!!!

Big Boss and Solid Snake

Sepiroth

Nariko

Jodie from Beyond Two Souls

The Lord of the Rings characters.  Not exactly gaming legends but they had games and I love the movies.

Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine.

I like Chris Redfield but I like Leon better.  

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 1 of 64 (353 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: Your favorite male and female characters are?

Nov 3, 2013
Favorite Male - Nathan Drake

Favorite Female - Lara Croft (2013)
Message 2 of 64 (344 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 3, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Favorite Male - Nathan Drake

Favorite Female - Lara Croft (2013)

Thanks for helping out Smiley Happy

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 3 of 64 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Nov 3, 2013
In order:

Agent 47 (Hitman)
Kratos (God of War)
Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

Female:
Ellie (The Last of Us)
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 4 of 64 (333 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Male:
Ratchet
Daxter
Kreig the Pycho
Rayman
Sackboy

Female:
Maya the Siren
Sackgirl
... Oh my God, the lack of females in the games I play are either boring, or non-existent,
Message 5 of 64 (330 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

To keep it to just 5, mine are;

1. Claire Redfield- Been my favorite female character in gaming history, since the first release of Resident Evil 2 years ago. Over the years, I've been upset over Capcom really changing the dynamics and looks of the characters from the Resident Evil. Though, I'm glad Claire has remained the same through all the horrible Capcom choices.
  2. Link (Link to the past)- What can I say about this Link? This was one of my first hand on experiences, with the Zelda series. Then after, I fount a love for the character himself and have been pretty happy with the direction they've went with Link.
  3. Ryo Hazuki- It's no doubt, or question that this guy from the Shenmue series is on my list. I never originally got to play the 1st Shenmue, though I had the joy to play Shenmue II on the original X-box, and loved it. That's also where I fount my love for Ryo. Such an amazing character, and his story is quite fascinating. I only wished Sega would have continued the story.
  4. Kasumi- I've played many fighter games series in my life, and nothing has been able to beat my love for Dead Or Alive. Kasumi is hands down one of my favorite fighters in the game. I love her style, and attitude on life. Too bad they didn't quite concept that enough in the DoA movie. 
  5. Auron- I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, and it's no exception that Auron is one of my favorite male characters from the series. Auron overall is one of the best well rounded characters, and I love his sword....most of all, and it may sound weird..but he was probably my first character crush. If they were ever to do another sequel to FFX, I would love them to bring back Auron. 
Message 6 of 64 (327 Views)
Last Guardian
9861 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Too many to list. But I will list some later.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 7 of 64 (309 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Thank you all Smiley Happy I want to help keep us all strong and united with Gaming. I know we all play but I think that making bonds of friendship because of gaming is a cool thing Smiley Happy

Better than having friends that sell ilegal things and we dont know about it and then we end up dead LOL. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 64 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Male:
Nathan Drake - He is just perfect. Nolan North at his best.
John Marston - Just one cool cowboy.
Trevor - Insane. First GTA character that's personality actually matched up to their actions.
Joel - He was no hero by any means. He was an actual person with actual emotion. His actions felt more of that of an actual human in a dire situation and not that of some fantastic hero.

Female
2013 Lara Croft - A more realistic, believable Nathan Drake
Femshep - Jennifer Hale absolutely out performs the male shep's voice actor.
Ellie - Funny, Smart, tough.
Message 9 of 64 (299 Views)
MVP Support
13124 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

Favorite Male Video Game Characters

• Jack Cayman from Mad World and Anarchy Reigns - He's my favorite because he knows how to use his chainsaw attatched to his right arm to slice and dice enemies.
  • Boss (Male Voice 2 - African-American) from the Saints Row series - I'd say he can be serious when he need be with his worst enemies (mainly Killbane, Vogel, and Maero), and has some humorous dialouge in-game or cutscene interactions with his fellow 3rd Street Saints (such as Pierce Washington).
  • Kratos from the God of War series - It's understandable that he wasn't always the bloodthirsty killer as others thought of him because of his devotion to his wife and daughter and he has brotherly bond with Deimos.
  • Blacker Baron from Anarchy Reigns - I technically find his dialouge pretty funny and clever with his in-game dialouge and interactions with Mathilda and Jack.
  • Travis Touchdown from the No More Heroes series - I find him the eptitome of punkish rouge when he kills his fellow opponents with his glowing katana mixed in with professional wrestling moves during his stints in the United Assassins Association in both of the games.

Favorite Fame Video Game Characters

• Cassandra Alexandra from the Soul series - She sure is cocky and brave, and she knows how to use her butt to her advantage when she performed her Critical Finish in SCIV.
  • Princess Peach - She knows how to use her bottom to attack enemies in the Super Smash Bros series. 
  • Bayonetta from the titular series - She sure can use her hair as weapon and clothing accessory, and torture her foes with her deadly finishing moves. Not to mention she can be flirty at times.
  • Elexis Sinclaire - She use her beauty and brains to further in succeeding in evolving the human race for her nefarious purposes.
  • Nina Williams from the Tekken series - Has a bloody beef with her younger sister Anna Williams, and knows how to use Akido her advantage and to break every bone on your body such as the arms or skull.
Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 10 of 64 (297 Views)