Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Your Favorite Video Game Endings?

Oct 9, 2012
Mass effect 2, Assassins Creed Revelations, Jak 3, Uncharted 2 (simply for Drake's opinion on clowns), Star Wars KOTOR
Message 11 of 50 (122 Views)
Wastelander
746 posts

Oct 9, 2012
3. White Knight Chronicles:
Yeah, I know that most consider this a horrible ending. The thing is though, I loved it for what it is. It isn't really meant to end the game, instead to continue it. And since I had bought WKCII, I had the sequel available immediately. I found the final boss(es) to be amazing, from the Sun King, to Ebonas, to the massive final fight. I also found Kara's ending to be quite... emotional. I wish that the sequel were closer to this, because from what I've seen of it so far, it has cut a lot of corners.

2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time:
Still one of my favorite games. It was the first time I ever touched a R&C game, so I had no idea for the experience I was in for. The final battle with Nefarious was amazing, and I loved the cutscene after it (Where Ratchet and Clank think that they're going to crash). Then there was the twist, which I won't spoil for anyone who still hasn't played the game. I'll just say that I liked the fight after that even more. Then there was the ending cutscene, which I still remember Orvus speaking.

1. InFamous 2 Good Ending:
I doubt I need to explain this. One of my favorite games ever, still. I never even touched evil, because I wanted my memories to be with that amazing ending. When performing the final cutscene actions, I felt immensely sad, staring into the monster that the whole game had been leading to, and almost couldn't 'let go' (What I refer to as activating the final device). The final song and the cutscene afterwards nearly brought tears to my eyes, and I finally saw Zeke as an actual friend.
Message 12 of 50 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 9, 2012
It's always Red Dead Redemption to me. It surprised me cause it was so amazing. I loved the whole campaign and the ending was great and memorable.
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 13 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 9, 2012

love all the final fantasy endings mgs and kh

Photobucket
Message 14 of 50 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 9, 2012
infamous 2's ending was fantastic
Message 15 of 50 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 9, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

(Before anyone goes off about my #1 pick please understand I am a fan of all game consoles)

5- Portal 2.  A climax to a silly and fun adventure.  And come on the song was great :smileytongue:

4- Batman Arkham City

Spoiler
Joker dies.... Enough Said.   The ending was beutaful and stunning as the events of what took place in the city unravel. 

3-  Borderlands 2-  Loot loot loot!!!! Seriously though if you havent played the game and seen some of the big shocks you may want to.  

Spoiler
More vaults....... Sounds like the DLC are gonna be epic.

2-  Mass Effect 3-  Ok come on people give the ending less credit than it deserves.  The story was great and the ending left you with a sense of awe and shock.  

1- Gears of War 3-  The game was action driven and all the craziness lead to one thing.  And ending that had answered almost every question you may have had.  Not only that but I felt a sense of completion afterwords.   

If you play Harly Quinns revenge DLC you find some easter eggs that could mean

Spoiler
The Joker isnt dead
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 16 of 50 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Oct 9, 2012

My top 5 endings are Easy:

5. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - To me it was an emotional final journey for Snake and even at the end it still hinted at maybe a final return for Snake. The graphics were fantastic and the story in the end fit together really well.

4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - I loved the ending and how the villain was dispatched and the end had action and what seemed to be Tragedy which then ended in a humorous turn of events involving Drake's fears.

3. God of War III - The brutality of the battle between Kratos & Zeus was epic and the way it ended was just the most epic way to conclude the trilogy.

2. inFamous 2 (Good Ending) - I loved this ending as it actually had me heartbroken because I actually felt for Cole and for him to sacrifice himself for the sake of Humanity was amazing. Also the fact that he was hated all the time he was alive and then when the beast is defeated he is praised as humanitys saviour and then to top it off with a hint pointing towards a possible inFamous 3.

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood/Revelations - Although they are not the best Assassins Creed Games, They have had the best endings. In Brotherhood, I really felt for Desmond. He found the apple which he needed to defeat the templars and instead killed Lucy (A Fellow assassin he had feelings for) and then he fell into a coma before being plunged back into the Animus. In Revelations, The ending was amazing in the fact that Ezio finally realized that the Apple of Eden is part of a bigger idea and that him and Altair were merely pawns in this huge plan but it is all for the sake of Humanity and then we saw the destruction of the first civilization which could be something Desmond will have to deal with in Assassins Creed III.

Message 17 of 50 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Oh yeah Double Dragon had an awesome ending if you played co-op for such an old game.
Message 18 of 50 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 9, 2012
4 words: Portaled to the moon.

All I could think after that was "Nathan Explosion..."

SotC is my favorite tragedy. SMT: Nocturne's True Demon ending was good to me though nothing fantastic, much like Catherine. I can't really say dude. I've played far too many games to narrow down my endings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 19 of 50 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

(Before anyone goes off about my #1 pick please understand I am a fan of all game consoles)

5- Portal 2.  A climax to a silly and fun adventure.  And come on the song was great :smileytongue:

4- Batman Arkham City

Spoiler
Joker dies.... Enough Said.   The ending was beutaful and stunning as the events of what took place in the city unravel. 

3-  Borderlands 2-  Loot loot loot!!!! Seriously though if you havent played the game and seen some of the big shocks you may want to.  

Spoiler
More vaults....... Sounds like the DLC are gonna be epic.

2-  Mass Effect 3-  Ok come on people give the ending less credit than it deserves.  The story was great and the ending left you with a sense of awe and shock.  

1- Gears of War 3-  The game was action driven and all the craziness lead to one thing.  And ending that had answered almost every question you may have had.  Not only that but I felt a sense of completion afterwords.   

If you play Harly Quinns revenge DLC you find some easter eggs that could mean

Spoiler
The Joker isnt dead

Havent played that yet.... interesting.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 20 of 50 (76 Views)
0 Likes