Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Your Favorite Restaurants

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Impressive the amount of Mod in this thread, I don't usually eat much at restaurant, but when I do, it's something like this:

Wait for once can I have a permission to post this? Could I put it in like 10 Spoiler tags? Because it's quite not what forum can handled Smiley Sad

Need I said that this is my culture, it's not respectful if you view my culture as inappropriate because you say so yourself that this forum is free for all.

Nyotaimori: often referred to as "Body Sushi", is an act of eating sushi and sashimi on a woman body, who is naked. The woman have to be bathed in Herb and Flower, rinse and repeat for many time to get rid of all of her humanly stain and ordor. 

Nyotaimori consist of 3 part:

The first one is the ceremony, in which the customer pray to Shichi Fukujin, 7 god who have their own aspect :Ebisu (patron of work), Daikoku (prosperity), Benzaiten (love), Bishamonten (happiness and war), Fukurokuju (happiness and long life), Juojin (happiness and long life), Hotei Osho (good fortune). This act is to wish for good luck and health and the wishes for a happy meal, during this part, the woman, will remove her clothe, move around, showing her body and womanly features, she can allow customer to touch her if she like, she will then lay down on the table and have a Okichi, a type of waiter, pour COLD Sake on her body, and put food all over her.

Part 2 is the eating, food will be serve directly on her body, with hot sake and wasabi ( mustard) or natto ( fried tofu). While eating the woman must lay PERFECTLY Calm and still, she will not be allow to speak or respond, should act happen, the food will be ruined, and not only does the restaurant refund the money, they will have to pay a fine because of the disrespecting act.

American people recently have some Nyotaimori restaurant, you can search for them on the internet. Instead of naked Japanese woman, it's an American woman in bikini, part 1 and part 3 is remove, part 2 is not as traditional as it used to be as the woman can talk to the customer or move her body. There is also Male Nyotaimori, but it's American only, something I found disgusting.

edit: inappropriate comments removed

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 11 of 42 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

For those of you that have Brave and stronge stomachs should come to Abattoir in ATL. And it's know for it Bizarre name and Food. Abattoir means slaughterhouse in French, yes slaughterhouse, and they surve you different body parts of  Animals (cooked of course). I very expensive I heard I think it's a 4 star or 5 star Restaurant. This is the restaurant for you Kaz since you like eatting weird **bleep**. 

Message 12 of 42 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2696 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Hooters is overrated IMO.  Nothing really special about the food there.  I think the chicks there are overrated too. *Prepares for hate mail for that comment* lol.

I'm cheap when it comes to restaurants.  So my favorite is In-N-Out Burger LOL.  I think its only a California chain and a few other western states.  And there was this local Japanese restaurant that closed down recently that was my favorite Smiley Sad.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 13 of 42 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 25, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

Hooters is overrated IMO.  Nothing really special about the food there.  I think the chicks there are overrated too. *Prepares for hate mail for that comment* lol.

I'm cheap when it comes to restaurants.  So my favorite is In-N-Out Burger LOL.  I think its only a California chain and a few other western states.  And there was this local Japanese restaurant that closed down recently that was my favorite Smiley Sad.

God damm you should have some Nyotaimori Smiley Happy

I love Adam Levine
Message 14 of 42 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 25, 2012

we have tons of Japnese steakhouse here.

Kani House, and Shogun. 

Message 15 of 42 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

I know this restaurant in Mami that people be eating peoples faces at.  BC Mami citizens love there Fried Human Faces LOL XDDDDDDDDD. I Joke ( I know it's not even funny Smiley Sad ) But, Mami does have good food now. 

Message 16 of 42 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19181 posts

Sep 25, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

What are some of your favorite Restaurants?

Mine would be Red Lobster, Applebees, and Olive Garden.

Message 17 of 42 (114 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Dont tell me you guy didn't have Nyotaimori before, go look up some video, jesus
I love Adam Levine
Message 18 of 42 (95 Views)
Last Guardian
8941 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Lol Kaz, good stuff. Smiley LOL

But seriously, that would be too weird for me and possibly awkward. My favourite restaurant would be some pizzeria. Smiley Indifferent

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 19 of 42 (90 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39457 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

With all the "fuss" lately I'll probably get "slammed" for this but for fast food I personally don't think you can beat Chick-Fil-A for their chicken sandwiches & waffle fries.

imgres-11.jpeg

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 20 of 42 (82 Views)