Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Re: Your PSN Biography

Sep 24, 2012

Wow dont know how you got that was just telling you the same thing I tell my 4 kids evertime they get on the computer. Some of that info you have on there you really shouldnt give out. Dont have any idea how I was being a smart _ss

Message 11 of 40 (291 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

sstfamily wrote:

Wow dont know how you got that was just telling you the same thing I tell my 4 kids evertime they get on the computer. Some of that info you have on there you really shouldnt give out. Dont have any idea how I was being a smart _ss

Ok dude I am sorry I went at you like that, and thanks for the advice. Sorry I am in bad/streesful mood and tried of people freaking yalling at me. 

Message 12 of 40 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Seemed like good advice to me man
Message 13 of 40 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2702 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Ok then Ill be first in class to share Smiley Very Happy.  I'll answer the generic questions and not get too "personal" LOL.

Why did you chose your PSN ID:   "dc4daniel"  Bought my first PS3 Oct 2008.  I was setting up my account stuff online.  The only name I could think of at the time was to use my car's chassis code letters "dc4" + my name.  It was like the "cool" thing to do in car forums I guess lol.  I actually wanted Daniel San, but it was taken LOL.

My Favorite Type of Music:  Pretty much don't discriminate.  Kind of like chicks.  If it sounds good then I like it.  Mainly into Rock and Electronica right now.  Rage against the Machine, Linkin Park for example.  I'm pretty much appreciate all genres.  Old school, R&B, 80s, even soft rock lol.

Why did you buy a PS3/ Vita:  Because I was hooked to the Playstation brand since the PS1.

Your Favorite Game:  Current game I'm playing is Tekken Tag 2.

Years on PSN:  2008-Current

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 14 of 40 (274 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Well here is my best, I don't mind handing out my info, it's normal for me, it's not like anyone would steal from a random Japanese Smiley Sad .

PSN ID: KhoaISKira , middle part is "is".

Nickname: Kaz, short for Kazuhira.

Full name: Kazuhira Khoa Nguyen.

Races: Asian.

Country: Half Japanese - Half Vietnamese living in America for 11 years and still suck at grammar ( I got like B- on my recent test few weeks ago).

Year on PSN: 2012-Current, this account, 2006-Current, my Japanese account.

Reason for PSN ID: Some idiot used the name Kaz so I can't make one with Kaz in it, suck, so I have u\to use Khoa, Kira is from Death Note, it's fun, go watch it Smiley Happy.

About me: I am friendly but not that "talkative", i watch a lot of anime and HENTAI, JAV. I'm a Samurai-Fetish, I love wielding a Katana and hope one day I could use it to cut the grass or trim my tree. I'm also a Yakuza-Fetish, I have a small dragon tatoo on my belly. I like making friend and dislike people who want to be my enemies when I first meet or talk to them for no reason at all. Also I hate Chinese people.

Music: Damm, I listen to the most random one, I never have y favorite band or singer, but I do know Justin Bieber suck.

As for the other stuff about PSN and what game i play???? Well, I like them all, and play a lot of Hentai Game

I have 5 girlfriend already and enjoy having more. I must say 5ft is big when it come to Japanese Smiley Happy you know what I mean Smiley Happy ??

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 15 of 40 (284 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 24, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Well here is my best, I don't mind handing out my info, it's normal for me, it's not like anyone would steal from a random Japanese Smiley Sad .

PSN ID: KhoaISKira , middle part is "is".

Full name: Kazuhira Khoa Nguyen.

Races: Asian.

Country: Half Japanese - Half Vietnamese living in America for 11 years and still suck at grammar ( I got like B- on my recent test few weeks ago).

Year on PSN: 2012-Current, this account, 2006-Current, my Japanese account.

Reason for PSN ID: Some idiot used the name Kaz so I can't make one with Kaz in it, suck, so I have u\to use Khoa, Kira is from Death Note, it's fun, go watch it Smiley Happy.

About me: I am friendly but not that "talkative", i watch a lot of anime and HENTAI, JAV. I'm a Samurai-Fetish, I love wielding a Katana and hope one day I could use it to cut the grass or trim my tree. I'm also a Yakuza-Fetish, I have a small dragon tatoo on my belly. I like making friend and dislike people who want to be my enemies when I first meet or talk to them for no reason at all. Also I hate Chinese people.

Music: Damm, I listen to the most random one, I never have y favorite band or singer, but I do know Justin Bieber suck.

As for the other stuff about PSN and what game i play???? Well, I like them all, and play a lot of Hentai Game

I have 5 girlfriend already and enjoy having more. I must say 5ft is big when it come to Japanese Smiley Happy you know what I mean Smiley Happy ??

Ah, no wonder you look different. 

Message 16 of 40 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Full name: Kazuhira

Peace, man.