I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: Your PSN Biography

Sep 25, 2012
i agree with what you said before mjb.

my bio: tall enough. strong enough. handsome enough. lovely.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 21 of 40 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: Your Biography

Sep 25, 2012

Thanks to all the poeple who had posted so far. Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 40 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10403 posts

Sep 26, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Well here is my best, I don't mind handing out my info, it's normal for me, it's not like anyone would steal from a random Japanese Smiley Sad .

PSN ID: KhoaISKira , middle part is "is".

Nickname: Kaz, short for Kazuhira.

Full name: Kazuhira Khoa Nguyen.

Races: Asian.

Country: Half Japanese - Half Vietnamese living in America for 11 years and still suck at grammar ( I got like B- on my recent test few weeks ago).

Year on PSN: 2012-Current, this account, 2006-Current, my Japanese account.

Reason for PSN ID: Some idiot used the name Kaz so I can't make one with Kaz in it, suck, so I have u\to use Khoa, Kira is from Death Note, it's fun, go watch it Smiley Happy.

About me: I am friendly but not that "talkative", i watch a lot of anime and HENTAI, JAV. I'm a Samurai-Fetish, I love wielding a Katana and hope one day I could use it to cut the grass or trim my tree. I'm also a Yakuza-Fetish, I have a small dragon tatoo on my belly. I like making friend and dislike people who want to be my enemies when I first meet or talk to them for no reason at all. Also I hate Chinese people.

Music: Damm, I listen to the most random one, I never have y favorite band or singer, but I do know Justin Bieber suck.

As for the other stuff about PSN and what game i play???? Well, I like them all, and play a lot of Hentai Game

I have 5 girlfriend already and enjoy having more. I must say 5ft is big when it come to Japanese Smiley Happy you know what I mean Smiley Happy ??

Some parts were random and funny lol.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 23 of 40 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 27, 2012

deadend123 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Well here is my best, I don't mind handing out my info, it's normal for me, it's not like anyone would steal from a random Japanese Smiley Sad .

Country: Half Japanese - Half Vietnamese living in America for 11 years and still suck at grammar ( I got like B- on my recent test few weeks ago).

Reason for PSN ID: Some idiot used the name Kaz so I can't make one with Kaz in it, suck, so I have u\to use Khoa, Kira is from Death Note, it's fun, go watch it Smiley Happy.

About me: I am friendly but not that "talkative", i watch a lot of anime and HENTAI, JAV. I'm a Samurai-Fetish, I love wielding a Katana and hope one day I could use it to cut the grass or trim my tree. I'm also a Yakuza-Fetish, I have a small dragon tatoo on my belly. I like making friend and dislike people who want to be my enemies when I first meet or talk to them for no reason at all. Also I hate Chinese people.

Music: Damm, I listen to the most random one, I never have y favorite band or singer, but I do know Justin Bieber suck.

As for the other stuff about PSN and what game i play???? Well, I like them all, and play a lot of Hentai Game

I have 5 girlfriend already and enjoy having more. I must say 5ft is big when it come to Japanese Smiley Happy you know what I mean Smiley Happy ??

Some parts were random and funny lol.

LOL, he is know for being a jokester. Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 40 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Oct 7, 2012

We need more Biographies , please don't be shy to share to us a little about yourself. Smiley Happy 

Message 25 of 40 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14288 posts

Oct 7, 2012

PSN ID: Tr0p1c

Nickname: meh

Occupation(Optional): In real life? I'm a student. I would probably be working for Lithium right now if some events wouldn't have taken place a couple of months ago.

Years on PSN: This is a funny question. I've been here since the forums were called the PlayStation Underground. I registered here in 2005 but I've been comming to this website since 2004 so either 7 or 8 years depending on how you count it. If someone can guess my age, they'll get a dollar!

About Me: Well like I said I'm a student, I go to Virginia Tech and I'm in the Corps of Cadets. I'm studying Business Management and I'm a pretty laid back guy. I love video games, I just don't have much time to play them. I love watching movies, going on reddit, hanging out with friends. I listen to pretty much every kind of music though dubstep has been taking the cake lately. I love to try new things and meet new people! Ya so there's my bio. 

My Favorite Type of Music: All genres

Why did you chose your PSN ID: Goeso off my original PSU name

What do you like about PSN: Uhhh a lot of my friends are on it. I don't get it on it much now.

Why did you buy a PS3/ Vita: I bought a PS3 in '06 because I knew it would be awesome. Never regretted my purchase.

Your Favorite PSN User: Don't really have one.

Your Favorite Game: Don't really have one but I love the Assassin's Creed series.

Anything else you want to add or comment on: I hope some of the oldies are still around. I know I don't come around much but I'm glad the forums returned to Lithium again. Sony should have never made the switch to begin with. And with that, I shall disappear for another couple of months...muahahahaha! Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 40 (144 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Ohh... only a few individuals know my bio. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 40 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 9, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

I couldn't stop laughing at your Bio, thanks for the laugh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 40 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Nickname: I mostly go by booke

Years on PSN: Ever since PS3 came out, I've been using it (with PS3 that is). But I was using a network adapater on the PS2 way back then. bookepride wasn't my first PS3 ID though. I lost my first PSN ID from a data transfer.

About Me: Full time student and game when I get the chance. Big multiplayer lover here! Of all the time I've spent with multiplayer, I would have way more plat's... oops... Cali kid, Gaymer in young 20's. Ex HCV with SCEA Home. I still use Home, just not as much anymore. I've had some plats on my other account back in 09', but for now my plats are L.A. Noire, Battlefield 3. I have a few titles I'm very close to plat.. grrrr

My Favorite Type of Music: Kid Cudi, Lady GaGa (first cd), etc etc'

Why did you chose your PSN ID: If you know me, you know why. baha

What do you like about PSN: I think everyone can agree the first reason is that it's free. Just wish our network was more stable at times... then again it's only computer servers.

Why did you buy a PS3/ Vita: My parents bought me the The original PlayStation for christmas a couple years after it came out. And then got the PS3, and finally bought all the PS3 models with my own money. ha

Your Favorite PSN User: I've met many, many PSN user's. They're all different.

Your Favorite Game: Of all time, the GTA franchise has been my most loved game title.

YB

Message 29 of 40 (115 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

EvilrCrow wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

I couldn't stop laughing at your Bio, thanks for the laugh.

Yeah he is, it's a shame hes not going to be coming on anymore. Smiley Sad 

Message 30 of 40 (115 Views)
0 Likes