Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
47493 posts

Re: Yes, me friend, me friend

Jan 30, 2013

Off topic is THE BEST section of the forum, you can post and talk about ANY topic you want (unless you get offensive like the sandy hook was a fake thread)

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 64 (49 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Off topic is THE BEST section of the forum, you can post and talk about ANY topic you want (unless you get offensive like the sandy hook was a fake thread)

Yeah, the Sandy Hook thread took me by surprise, especially because of who the OP/Author was.  They are usually pretty good here.  I think they may have just been looking for a fight.

Bad topic for that.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 64 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Yea. because that isn't a legitamate quip?

Mo', i wouldn't mind chillin at the off topic section talkin' to ya'll. Only just that at the end of the day, what games would we play together? I don't play call of duty, and am looking for a newbie guild to start off WKC....

I have gone to those threads, btw. And the only MP game I play avidly with some semblance of 'community effort' is SH.

SP game sections of these forums are also dead. How'd a game like DmC release, and then there's no chatter here? Well, I am not going to get these 'ideals' shoved down my throat, when I feel that SH is the only game I NEED to talk about often. And I'm on mobile, too busy to look for a convo thag suits me. so its out of convenience I post there, and want to find out more about my starhawk peeps.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 64 (44 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
Yea. because that isn't a legitamate quip?

Mo', i wouldn't mind chillin at the off topic section talkin' to ya'll. Only just that at the end of the day, what games would we play together? I don't play call of duty, and am looking for a newbie guild to start off WKC....

I have gone to those threads, btw. And the only MP game I play avidly with some semblance of 'community effort' is SH.

SP game sections of these forums are also dead. How'd a game like DmC release, and then there's no chatter here? Well, I am not going to get these 'ideals' shoved down my throat, when I feel that SH is the only game I NEED to talk about often. And I'm on mobile, too busy to look for a convo thag suits me. so its out of convenience I post there, and want to find out more about my starhawk peeps.

I will agree, even the BF threads are mostly Clan Recruiting.  I don't play enough online to be a member, so most times I peruse that Section and move on.

I also like the PS3, PSN NEtwork, PS PLUS, and related support Sections.

While I can;t always offer technical advice, I like to read through the answers.  This way I can gain knowledge about the topics.

As far as the HOME Section, it is the most posted Section on here.  I think HOME users are spending more time here, than they are in HOME.  Although, I spend more time here, than I have to actually be playing games.:smileyembarrassed:

I am not on the mobile, but I can see where going through every Section on a phone or Ipad can get tedious.  My time constraints keep me from being able to play games as much as I like.  I come on here during work.:smileylol:  That is why I am not on that much during the weekends.

I find any of my playing time on the weekends.  Even then, it is not that much.  A 2 year old and wife will do that to your gaming time.:smileysad:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 64 (40 Views)