Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/31/2005
Offline
3404 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


TheNewJackyl wrote:
Thats has actually been happening to me also.  Several times in the last few days.  But I hit back and my reply is there.


Yeah that happens to me too. But when I hit back no post


Its a conspiracy! 
Message 21 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


Whit3boy wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
I couldn't post!It would say flooding detectd. User tried to pots more than 60 messages in 3600 seconds. Weird huh?I brought up a new page and it works now...



I just got, and replied to your pm about that lol...
your on fire with the posting 2 nite!!


LOL I am?! AHHHH! GET IT OFF!


WATER!!!
STOP DROP AND ROLL


HOW DO I STOP DROP AND ROLL?!?!


stop what your doing and roll around on the ground.


But if I do that tehn I have to stop this post...ahhh let it burn what can it OUCH oh AH EHHHK hurt?



just take the computer with you.


*pulls computer* OUCH! HEHEHE I UHH DROPPED IT ON MY TOE THAT'S BURNT TO A CRISP


then it shouldnt hurt



Hence the HEHEHE
Message 22 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

*pulls computer* OUCH! HEHEHE I UHH DROPPED IT ON MY TOE THAT'S BURNT TO A CRISP


Now call the emergency room.


..OH NOES I LITTED THE PHONE ON FIRE!
Message 23 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


TheNewJackyl wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


TheNewJackyl wrote:
Thats has actually been happening to me also.  Several times in the last few days.  But I hit back and my reply is there.


Yeah that happens to me too. But when I hit back no post


Its a conspiracy! 


THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU JACKYL!
Message 24 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

*pulls computer* OUCH! HEHEHE I UHH DROPPED IT ON MY TOE THAT'S BURNT TO A CRISP


Now call the emergency room.


..OH NOES I LITTED THE PHONE ON FIRE!


use ur cell phone
Message 25 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


Whit3boy wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

*pulls computer* OUCH! HEHEHE I UHH DROPPED IT ON MY TOE THAT'S BURNT TO A CRISP


Now call the emergency room.


..OH NOES I LITTED THE PHONE ON FIRE!


use ur cell phone



Sorry but it's in my now burnt pocket
Message 26 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

*pulls computer* OUCH! HEHEHE I UHH DROPPED IT ON MY TOE THAT'S BURNT TO A CRISP


Now call the emergency room.


..OH NOES I LITTED THE PHONE ON FIRE!


use ur cell phone



Sorry but it's in my now burnt pocket


uhhhhhhhhh
ur out of luck lol
Message 27 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


Whit3boy wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

*pulls computer* OUCH! HEHEHE I UHH DROPPED IT ON MY TOE THAT'S BURNT TO A CRISP


Now call the emergency room.


..OH NOES I LITTED THE PHONE ON FIRE!


use ur cell phone



Sorry but it's in my now burnt pocket


uhhhhhhhhh
ur out of luck lol



Awwww!
Message 28 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/31/2005
Offline
3404 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


TheNewJackyl wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


TheNewJackyl wrote:
Thats has actually been happening to me also.  Several times in the last few days.  But I hit back and my reply is there.


Yeah that happens to me too. But when I hit back no post


Its a conspiracy! 


THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU JACKYL!


HA!  Tell me something I don't know. 
 
PSU police are going to lock me up.
Message 29 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Yeah so that was weird...

Dec 24, 2006


TheNewJackyl wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


TheNewJackyl wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


TheNewJackyl wrote:
Thats has actually been happening to me also.  Several times in the last few days.  But I hit back and my reply is there.


Yeah that happens to me too. But when I hit back no post


Its a conspiracy! 


THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU JACKYL!


HA!  Tell me something I don't know. 
 
PSU police are going to lock me up.



Not them! The poeple from teh post office tehy know you took 34 cents from teh tip jar!
Message 30 of 42 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes