Dec 24 2006
By: Future_Gohan Treasure Hunter 8793 posts

Yeah, i got a play in about an hour to go to....(and alittle story)

16 replies 1 views Edited Dec 24, 2006
My dad and my mom just got devorced like last week and sense then my dad has been talking to this chick online. Like, phone, mic, etc. And He talks to her like i love you blah blah blah like there dating. She lives in austalia and she has one 16 year old daughter. He talks to the daughter also, talking to her like, i can't wait till you come down, and iwill get your christmas present when you move here. He talks about them moving down all the time. The only thing is, its only been a week, and he met her off the internet.(from a poker game) And Shes ugly, (sasquatch). And Its so **bleep**, cuz it annoys the crap outta me. I even tell him it bothers me and hes like well im a grown man and i can do whatever iwant. Dunno what to do, any suggestions?

And i got a Dramatic reading up at my church, and then i gotta sing a song. I'm so nervous......
Message 1 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

Re: Yeah, i got a play in about an hour to go to....(and alittle story)

Dec 24, 2006
i would tell him anyway.  Just be like "dad, she is straight up gross" and walk away. lol.
Message 2 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Dec 24, 2006
eh, the chances are slim.. just let time do it's thing. 
Message 3 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Dad, that lady is fugly as hell.

*walk out*

Good luck on that speech!

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 4 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Slap Him...........And walk away.........
Message 5 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Dad, I know this is usualy a thing that a parents says to the really screwed up kid, but since you're such a complete idiot, I guess we're going to have to reverse that.

First thing, WTH?

Why the hell would you ever think someone that is half way round the world would come to you? I mean, come on, it has only been a week, and she is GOD DAMN FRIGGIN UGLY! SCREW HER!
Listen, she probably just wants your money, I just don't understand how you could possiby consider such a retarded idea, It leaves me completel dumbfounded.

*Slap*

*Don't come out of your room or eat for a day or two*

DoneSmiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Aowen wrote:
Dad, I know this is usualy a thing that a parents says to the really screwed up kid, but since you're such a complete idiot, I guess we're going to have to reverse that.

First thing, WTH?

Why the hell would you ever think someone that is half way round the world would come to you? I mean, come on, it has only been a week, and she is GOD DAMN FRIGGIN UGLY! SCREW HER!
Listen, she probably just wants your money, I just don't understand how you could possiby consider such a retarded idea, It leaves me completel dumbfounded.

*Slap*

DoneSmiley Happy

I should do that. I just don't get it, he talks to her like shes going to be here but where poor as **bleep** and he says shes poor also. Like, Ok, whos got 2grand to send this fat chick to america.....
Message 7 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Aowen wrote:

First thing, WTH?

*Slap*

DoneSmiley Happy

I know how you feel. My dad did the same thing. But he never listened to me about what I said. Hopefully he does listen to you.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 8 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Dec 24, 2006
It looks like your family is quite wealthy. Steal your dads Ferrari and get the hell out of there.

Message 9 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Where quite poor accually. lol. No where near rich..

PSPFAN1337 wrote:
It looks like your family is quite wealthy. Steal your dads Ferrari and get the hell out of there.

Message 10 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes