Survivor
2618 posts

Re: Yay! Got sent home from work!

Apr 11, 2006

,*Italian Girl* wrote:

,papa glok wrote:
Were the moms hot?!?!?

go away

that made me laugh .I whish i could do that but nope 8 to 5 six days a week and thats how it always is, glad you had a good day and being an adult does not mean you have to grow up
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5919 posts

Apr 11, 2006
why ywould u trade a n64... i only did when gamecube came out because i got like 300 dollars for n64 and 10 games... now youll get about 19 or 20
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Apr 11, 2006

,*Italian Girl* wrote:
Well, I went to work today only to find out that I don't work today. I just went from part time to full time and they updated my new schedule today (but no one bothered to call me), so me, thinking that I worked am now off. I sat thru a half hour of traffic to get to work plus the 20 min walk from where I park (cuz it's free and I'd rather not pay $15 a day to park) to walk in and find out that myself and one other person who was in the same situation got to go home. Made my day! I came home, walked my dog and now I'm just relaxing...might see if the bf wants to go to the park when he gets home or out for ice cream. Beautiful day and I got to enjoy it! It was cute. My dog was playing with some little girls who were riding their bikes and I got to chat with the moms lol. I felt like such an adult. (I am 23 and now starting to realize that I'm not a kid anymore...)

Anyone else do anything fun this afternoon?

I'm just enjoying the Spring Afternoon. In fact, I'm going now, to enjoy it. Hope yours and everyone have a good afternoon. (I'm 21 and I feel like I'm 18, oh yeah!)

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 13 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7327 posts

Apr 11, 2006

,mavric1919 wrote:

,*Italian Girl* wrote:

,papa glok wrote:
Were the moms hot?!?!?

go away

that made me laugh .I whish i could do that but nope 8 to 5 six days a week and thats how it always is, glad you had a good day and being an adult does not mean you have to grow up

yeah you're only as old as you want to feel, but I'm still starting to feel signs of maturing to a new level...ya know what i mean? i have a grown up job now, i'm living on my own...and i'm talking with the neighborhood moms lol signs of aging. my girl friends and i meet to do lunch now instead of browse the mall (and by do lunch i mean go to actual restaurants, not wendy's lol). it's weird. but i can see it in all of my friends now. i have less friends b/c im leaving behind the ones that aren't ready to go to the next level that are still stuck in frat house world. i'm over it. i did the sorority thing. i hopefully will get to go back to school soon so i can get the real job i want...i'm just...accepting that life isn't a party all the time anymore. and it's not as bad as i thought it would be

Message 14 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Apr 11, 2006

,*Italian Girl* wrote:
Well, I went to work today only to find out that I don't work today. I just went from part time to full time and they updated my new schedule today (but no one bothered to call me), so me, thinking that I worked am now off. I sat thru a half hour of traffic to get to work plus the 20 min walk from where I park (cuz it's free and I'd rather not pay $15 a day to park) to walk in and find out that myself and one other person who was in the same situation got to go home. Made my day! I came home, walked my dog and now I'm just relaxing...might see if the bf wants to go to the park when he gets home or out for ice cream. Beautiful day and I got to enjoy it! It was cute. My dog was playing with some little girls who were riding their bikes and I got to chat with the moms lol. I felt like such an adult. (I am 23 and now starting to realize that I'm not a kid anymore...)

Anyone else do anything fun this afternoon?

Yeah, something called work, and still doing it for nine more minutes... 
Message 15 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7327 posts

Apr 11, 2006

sorry you had to work all day.

Message 16 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9011 posts

Apr 11, 2006
i have been playing tony hawks pro skater4 online today...NEW SERVER UP YEAHH
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 17 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8745 posts

Apr 11, 2006

,*Italian Girl* wrote:

...i'm just...accepting that life isn't a party all the time anymore.,

HOGWASH !!!!

I'll NEVER conform to today's society ...... NEVER !!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 18 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

Apr 11, 2006

,*Italian Girl* wrote:

,mavric1919 wrote:

,*Italian Girl* wrote:

,papa glok wrote:
Were the moms hot?!?!?

go away

yeah you're only as old as you want to feel, but I'm still starting to feel signs of maturing to a new level...ya know what i mean? i have a grown up job now, i'm living on my own...and i'm talking with the neighborhood moms lol signs of aging. my girl friends and i meet to do lunch now instead of browse the mall (and by do lunch i mean go to actual restaurants, not wendy's lol). it's weird. but i can see it in all of my friends now. i have less friends b/c im leaving behind the ones that aren't ready to go to the next level that are still stuck in frat house world. i'm over it. i did the sorority thing. i hopefully will get to go back to school soon so i can get the real job i want...i'm just...accepting that life isn't a party all the time anymore. and it's not as bad as i thought it would be

Ya, im 17 and a senior. College next yr. cool. and now we know where u work....hope theyre isnt any stalkers!
------------------------------------------------------------------

DUKE...as in Duke Blue Devils....#4 Redick!

aim s/n= ichirooosuzuki51 (thats one of my seven I got linked up)

Maria Sharapova, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen....HOT!!!!!
www.myspace.com/kingcharlesjudge
Message 19 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15951 posts

Apr 11, 2006
I slept through the afternoon...again.
Oh, and just to let you know, this isn't part of my sig.

www.GarCard.com

PlayStation Network ID & Xbox Live Gamercard: Garconis
Message 20 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes