Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
4800 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


Slapshot55 wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.



Um.  I think that's because the first conversation we had was a flame war, and that was when I discovered you had the logic of a 5 year old.


we were in a flame war?
 
oh, and P.S. - Post counts isnt everything.
Message 11 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/17/2006
Offline
2705 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


Slapshot55 wrote:
Why do some people get mad when you say, Xmas?  STUPID, IGNORANT PEOPLE!


Message Edited by Slapshot55 on 12-09-2006 09:17 PM


I dont hate you, but it seems like alot of people do.


Message 12 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
6909 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.



Um.  I think that's because the first conversation we had was a flame war, and that was when I discovered you had the logic of a 5 year old.


we were in a flame war?
 
oh, and P.S. - Post counts isnt everything.


what does post count have to do with anything?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.



Um.  I think that's because the first conversation we had was a flame war, and that was when I discovered you had the logic of a 5 year old.


we were in a flame war?
 
oh, and P.S. - Post counts isnt everything.


Seriously man....slapshot, just calm down with the stupid posts...
Message 14 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
6909 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


swattkidd wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.



Um.  I think that's because the first conversation we had was a flame war, and that was when I discovered you had the logic of a 5 year old.


we were in a flame war?
 
oh, and P.S. - Post counts isnt everything.


Seriously man....slapshot, just calm down with the stupid posts...



Past couple days been on a rampage. lot of stuff at school i've been angry about (some of it i did post), so sorry to all the people that i've been a jerk to.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
4800 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


Slapshot55 wrote:


swattkidd wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.



Um.  I think that's because the first conversation we had was a flame war, and that was when I discovered you had the logic of a 5 year old.


we were in a flame war?
 
oh, and P.S. - Post counts isnt everything.


Seriously man....slapshot, just calm down with the stupid posts...



Past couple days been on a rampage. lot of stuff at school i've been angry about (some of it i did post), so sorry to all the people that i've been a jerk to.


....................................
Message 16 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/17/2006
Offline
2705 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006

....................................



Message 17 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
4800 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


AsianPlaya wrote:

....................................




lmao. wth are you doing. this is the second time i see you doing this.
Message 18 of 18 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes