Reply
Dec 10 2006
By: Slapshot55 Treasure Hunter 6909 posts
Offline

Xmas!!!!!!!!!

17 replies 2 views Edited Dec 10, 2006
Why do some people get mad when you say, Xmas?  STUPID, IGNORANT PEOPLE!


Message Edited by Slapshot55 on 12-09-2006 09:17 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2006
Offline
5830 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006
Because people liek you annoy them.


If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 2 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
6909 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


Lt.Agar wrote:
Because people liek you annoy them.



Well, my sister was telling me about how she doesn't like it, so it's not just them!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
4800 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.
Message 4 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/23/2006
Offline
610 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


Slapshot55 wrote:
Why do some people get mad when you say, Xmas?  STUPID, IGNORANT PEOPLE!


Message Edited by Slapshot55 on 12-09-2006 09:17 PM


*think*......I...don't know....there personalities
oh, snap!indeed!
Message 5 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/26/2005
Offline
2649 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006
i dont know but i like christmas better i dont why but im fine with xmas too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/19/2006
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


Slapshot55 wrote:
Why do some people get mad when you say, Xmas?  STUPID, IGNORANT PEOPLE!


Message Edited by Slapshot55 on 12-09-2006 09:17 PM


I've never seen or heard anybody get mad at somebody saying Xmas.
Message 7 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
8728 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006
because its CHRISTmas for a reason. Thats why people get mad. But I can't get too into that here.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 8 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
6909 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


hkkevinc wrote:
because its CHRISTmas for a reason. Thats why people get mad. But I can't get too into that here.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
6909 posts
 

Re: Xmas!!!!!!!!!

Dec 10, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:
wow. you're like my least favorite person on psu.



Um.  I think that's because the first conversation we had was a flame war, and that was when I discovered you had the logic of a 5 year old.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 10 of 18 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes