Wastelander
791 posts

Re: Xbox live should be free

Jan 20, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:
$50 for 13 months of gaming. Less than $4 a month for the most complete, unrivaled, unified online gaming out there. Your call

that's a tough call, but it still isn't worth it. It should be free.

No it shouldn't.

Message 21 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Jan 20, 2007
It still should be the price it is. I mean, you pay for it, and you get unlimited access to awesome features. They use the money they bring in to make more thing avaliable to us.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 22 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2382 posts

Jan 20, 2007
maybe if Sony and Nintendo were to make a really good online service, and i mean REALLY good.
In times of economic uncertainty, the world turns to Open Source

http://www.youtube.com/OprahDust
Message 23 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Jan 20, 2007

dabears1020 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:
$50 for 13 months of gaming. Less than $4 a month for the most complete, unrivaled, unified online gaming out there. Your call

No it shouldn't.

You would rather pay? Eh, it's your wallet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 24 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Jan 20, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

dabears1020 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

No it shouldn't.

You would rather pay? Eh, it's your wallet.

For the quality of course. I mean the system is more assuring then others. It has a backbone for gaming and it's all setup.
Message 25 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Jan 20, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Why should it be free? Are the songs on Itunes free? Don't you have to pay for satellite radio as opposed to regular radio? Isn't that worth it?

It's $4 a month. I could see if it was like $10, but for $4 you really can't complain. You could go free, but looks whta that gives us: games that use different buddy lists, un-unified online or clunky number systems
Message 26 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Jan 20, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Why should it be free? Are the songs on Itunes free? Don't you have to pay for satellite radio as opposed to regular radio? Isn't that worth it?

It's $4 a month. I could see if it was like $10, but for $4 you really can't complain. You could go free, but looks whta that gives us: games that use different buddy lists, un-unified online or clunky number systems

Microsoft has enough success dude. Their system is ensured... if they made Live free they could really dominate.
Message 27 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Jan 20, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Microsoft has enough success dude. Their system is ensured... if they made Live free they could really dominate.

For all they give you, it's definetly worth the price. They could dominate, but so could Sony if they lowered the PS3 price. Looks like it isn't going to happen, though
Message 28 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Jan 20, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

For all they give you, it's definetly worth the price. They could dominate, but so could Sony if they lowered the PS3 price. Looks like it isn't going to happen, though

I know none of it's going to happen. But the 360 basically sells itself with a big "Halo 3" poster. Free online would be like the icing on the cake.
Message 29 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Jan 20, 2007

Xoolio wrote:
I know none of it's going to happen. But the 360 basically sells itself with a big "Halo 3" poster. Free online would be like the icing on the cake.

Sony has made a profit from the playstation line, now has Microsoft made any money in the xbox department?
Message 30 of 342 (0 Views)
0 Likes