Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: Xbox One's at Amazon

Dec 5, 2013

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 11 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Dec 5, 2013
Congrats on getting one. It's a great machine and a lot of fun to tool around with. I'm hoping for a PS4 in the spring or something like that.

Also I hate PC. It's way more expensive then made out to be and doesnt have a single **bleep** game I want that I cant have on consoles and I care not for mods. I do have The Sims 3 installed on my editing PC and that will probably remain the only game for PC I own.
Message 12 of 15 (75 Views)
Wastelander
734 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Go grab yours now! they are in stock I just ordered one

(Update: I just checked and they are sold out now sorry )

**bleep**

Message 13 of 15 (72 Views)
Wastelander
734 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I would rather wait for a PS4. Not pulling the fanboy card, I simply don't want any of the known games for the Xbox.

Not to mention, if I had the money for BOTH, I'd build a PC

I'd rather stick to consoles, PC is great and all. But getting a ps4 and xbox one allows you for all the exclusives, since PC really doesn't have any exclusives and is mostly just a multi-plat machine.  

Name 10 good triple A games only on PC

Haha, I was never looking for a PC vs console argument, I do like consoles better, but that simply wasn't a true statement.

As per your request:

League of legends    Dota 2*****

StarCraft

Age of Empires

World of Warcraft

World in Conflict

Warcraft 3

Age of Mythology

Company of Heroes 

Battlefield 1942

Runescape

Fixed

However you should add me on LoL if you play it!

Message 14 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:
Congrats on getting one. It's a great machine and a lot of fun to tool around with. I'm hoping for a PS4 in the spring or something like that.

Also I hate PC. It's way more expensive then made out to be and doesnt have a single **bleep** game I want that I cant have on consoles and I care not for mods. I do have The Sims 3 installed on my editing PC and that will probably remain the only game for PC I own.

yeah, I won't be getting a ps4 for a little while, at least not untill the stocks are in.  Id like to just be able to walk into a gamestop and purchase one withoug fighting the crowds.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 15 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes