Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Re: Xbox One Supports CD's, DNLA Streaming, and MP3's (sortof)....

Nov 2, 2013
Mods delete this thread!
Message 31 of 61 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Nov 2, 2013

DeckardB wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I have a simple question.

Who use MP3s on they Gaming Console anyway?

Every single person I know in real life that has a home theater and a PS3. It's more than 7 people that I know personally in real life. Four of which I know have actually, sadly cancelled their pre-order directly related to this shortcoming. If you haven't figured it out yet just by the responses on this board and others on the old interwebs, it's kind of a big deal to many people.

Most people who say they cancelled their preorders don't actually or never had them in the first place...it's an empty threat usually..

Message 32 of 61 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Nov 2, 2013

teeborg wrote:

Creativate wrote:

peckdogg68 wrote:

I think you are posting this in the wrong forums, this is a playstation forum not an xbox forum

it's still good to know what the competition is doing because it'll put a fire under Sony's *** to give us the same which is exactly why I posted it.

I don't want a system that plays cds, mp3s or streams video from my PC!! They better not add these features.

That's fine don't use them then....others do want them and will

Message 33 of 61 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I do.  I did on my original Xbox and 360, I do on my PS3, and my Vita.  I stream video and audio to my PS3 regularly.  Next question, please.

Me too. My ps3 is hooked up to my surround sound. Sounds much better than a phone or computer. Its nice to have a one stop shop in my living room. Also, people say cd's are a thing of the past when almost everybody has some sort a cd player, almost every car still uses them, and they can be bought at almost ANY store still lol.

Message 34 of 61 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13099 posts

Nov 2, 2013

x8x-HYDRO-x8x wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I do.  I did on my original Xbox and 360, I do on my PS3, and my Vita.  I stream video and audio to my PS3 regularly.  Next question, please.

Me too. My ps3 is hooked up to my surround sound. Sounds much better than a phone or computer. Its nice to have a one stop shop in my living room. Also, people say cd's are a thing of the past when almost everybody has some sort a cd player, almost every car still uses them, and they can be bought at almost ANY store still lol.

Hmhm, and how often do you use this feature, friend?

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 35 of 61 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

wrong post :/

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 36 of 61 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

x8x-HYDRO-x8x wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Everyday. I'm listening to Tech N9ne as we speak and am also on the forum with my PS3. I use my ps3 for everything.

Message 37 of 61 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Great, now I can finally have a harmonious ecosystem in my home. A Windows Phone 8, a Microsoft Surface, Windows 8.1 on all my machines, and an Xbox One in my living room. It will be glorious.

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Hmmm...

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 38 of 61 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Nov 2, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Great, now I can finally have a harmonious ecosystem in my home. A Windows Phone 8, a Microsoft Surface, Windows 8.1 on all my machines, and an Xbox One in my living room. It will be glorious.

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Hmmm...

I was like, "Who else uses the term "Friend" on a regular basis?"

oh...

doc shady signature
Message 39 of 61 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Nov 2, 2013

peckdogg68 wrote:

docshady wrote:

If I were getting the PS4, I'd be disappointed.  I use the mentioned features a lot so they are important to me.  I wasn't planning on getting a PS4 at launch (I have a huge backlog of PS3 titles that I'm working through).  Once I'm ready for the PS4, this will likely sway my decision to go 4 or stay with the 3 (no, Xbone will never be an option for me).

Seeing as how thin gs have been going over the past year, one compay trying to up the other, sony will likely patch it in.  Bonehead move to exclude it in the first place but hopefully they correct it.

No reason to be dissapointed, Sony has music unlimited you can sign up for at a reasonable cost and listen to all the music you want.

Nah, I don't want to be pushed into paying for a service, I want to choose to pay for that service.

doc shady signature
Message 40 of 61 (59 Views)
0 Likes