Nov 02 2013
By: Creativate Splicer 65 posts

Xbox One Supports CD's, DNLA Streaming, and MP3's (sortof)....

60 replies 408 views Edited Nov 2, 2013

Microsoft just confirmed that Xbox one will support Cd's, DNLA streaming, and Mp3's through some weird work around. Now before everyone start to say i'm buying an X1 now because of this remember that his is actually very good news for us Playstation fans because it likely means that Sony will be offering these things too in the near future. Having said that, feel free to voice your complaints because it'll put pressure on them to do it faster or atleast come out and say something about their plans.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/01/xbox-one-supports-audio-cd-playback-and-dlna-streaming

Message 1 of 61 (408 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: Xbox One Supports CD's, DNLA Streaming, and MP3's (sortof)....

Nov 2, 2013
don't care, i don't use any of that, im sure it will get patched on ps4 at some point anyways.
Message 2 of 61 (405 Views)
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Nov 2, 2013

I think you are posting this in the wrong forums, this is a playstation forum not an xbox forum

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 3 of 61 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Nov 2, 2013
ok
Representing EliteGamingAlliance.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-90BMQeBlTbrJJlVLeNLw

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elitegamingalliance/profile
Message 4 of 61 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Nov 2, 2013

peckdogg68 wrote:

I think you are posting this in the wrong forums, this is a playstation forum not an xbox forum

it's still good to know what the competition is doing because it'll put a fire under Sony's *** to give us the same which is exactly why I posted it.

Message 5 of 61 (387 Views)
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Nov 2, 2013

That is true but a post about xbox sounds off topic to say the least. 

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 6 of 61 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Sony didn't do the used game antics that Mockro$oft did and Mockro$oft caved in. Therefore Sony will add these features in order to not suffer like Mocro$oft.
Message 7 of 61 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
480 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Creativate wrote:

it's still good to know what the competition is doing because it'll put a fire under Sony's *** to give us the same which is exactly why I posted it.

I agree, this can only be a good thing for all Playstation gamers. One thing I've learned during my short time on these boards however, is that if you post anything that isn't Rainbows and Puppies regarding the PS4, there is a subset of users here who will ostracize you. You will be derided by many for symbolically "crashing the party" that is the PS4 release. Expect this even if your intentions are pure and constructive. Don't let it get to you.

Please note that I say a "subset of users". Possibly a majority of the folks here are pretty cool. I can't be sure as I haven't frequented these boards enough to know. I mean, we all love Playstation, right?

I recently started posting here because I wanted to discuss the lack of MP3 and DLNA support on the PS4 and the experience has been... interesting.

Message 8 of 61 (356 Views)
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Nov 2, 2013

I simply stated a thread about the xbox ones features should not be posted on the playstation general forum, I could be wrong.  It certainly wasnt a hostile reply. 

Message 9 of 61 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13062 posts

Nov 2, 2013

DeckardB wrote:

Creativate wrote:

I agree, this can only be a good thing for all Playstation gamers. One thing I've learned during my short time on these boards however, is that if you post anything that isn't Rainbows and Puppies regarding the PS4, there is a subset of users here who will ostracize you. You will be derided by many for symbolically "crashing the party" that is the PS4 release. Expect this even if your intentions are pure and constructive. Don't let it get to you.

Please note that I say a "subset of users". Possibly a majority of the folks here are pretty cool. I can't be sure as I haven't frequented these boards enough to know. I mean, we all love Playstation, right?

I recently started posting here because I wanted to discuss the lack of MP3 and DLNA support on the PS4 and the experience has been... interesting.

Because its usally followed by "Lol yall are nothing but a bunch of sony drones go drink your sony koolaid"

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 10 of 61 (338 Views)