Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Re: Xbox One Fanboys....

Apr 21, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Xbox One currently have Titanfall, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct 3 aaaaaaand that's about it.

but what about Xbox 360? since Fanboys are talking about "WOW THEY HAVE SO MUCH EXCLUSIVES"? (excluding Games that was exclusive but later sequel/port was release to another platform)

This topic is about the Xbox One only. I didn't know we're also talking about the 360. That console does have some good exclusives I'll give it that. I loved the Halo and Gears of War series. Those are some of the best on that platform.

Message 41 of 47 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Apr 21, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Sorry but I disapprove of this thread and all the console bashing threads.. Why not just act your age and just be a gamer ? I like the playstation 4 and the xbox one.. Their is no point of flame wars.. Sony and Microsoft are good sports about it and they both congradulated each other on their success.. This post is bad for business honestly..

As you can see, this is what started this....

I miss old ChangeDaBullets. PS4 made Change looks like a butthole Smiley Sad

now outside of Fanboyism.

Well we got A big MLP Fandom. right? and there are tons of Fanboys there. example?

no? ok lets go to Pokemon Fandom? example? no? ok lets go to something else other that those 2.

you know what. watch this video here

http://tommyoliverblogs.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/in-defense-of-fandom/

Message 42 of 47 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Xbox One currently have Titanfall, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct 3 aaaaaaand that's about it.

but what about Xbox 360? since Fanboys are talking about "WOW THEY HAVE SO MUCH EXCLUSIVES"? (excluding Games that was exclusive but later sequel/port was release to another platform)

This topic is about the Xbox One only. I didn't know we're also talking about the 360. That console does have some good exclusives I'll give it that. I loved the Halo and Gears of War series. Those are some of the best on that platform.

the OP did mention this

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

But I see many Xbox One fans trying to argue that Xbox has more exclusives (which I believe is a lie) and still is great....Can somebody tell my why those fanboys act so excessively dumb?

and i think there are telling the truth. IF they did go with Xbox 360's ally

Message 43 of 47 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Apr 21, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

the OP did mention this

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

But I see many Xbox One fans trying to argue that Xbox has more exclusives (which I believe is a lie) and still is great....Can somebody tell my why those fanboys act so excessively dumb?

and i think there are telling the truth. IF they did go with Xbox 360's ally

Dude, I'm solely talking about the Xbox One...It's for sure that the 360 had many exclusives! But if looking at only Xbox One, then no they don't have that many....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 44 of 47 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

al2009man wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Sorry but I disapprove of this thread and all the console bashing threads.. Why not just act your age and just be a gamer ? I like the playstation 4 and the xbox one.. Their is no point of flame wars.. Sony and Microsoft are good sports about it and they both congradulated each other on their success.. This post is bad for business honestly..

Well we got A big MLP Fandom. right? and there are tons of Fanboys there. example?

no? ok lets go to Pokemon Fandom? example? no? ok lets go to something else other that those 2.

Here's my idea on Fanboysim: Anyone can be a fanboy...That's fine....But when they become willingly ignorant, use false tactics, name calling and belittling to make themselves seem better is when it goes bad for me...Like I said earlier in the comments: I am  a Sonic Fanboy, but the difference is that I don't whine, complain, and constantly talk about how Sonic Adventure 2 was all time best game and we need a Sonic Adventure 3 (I feel we don't need one and we already have one...Sonic Heroes). I just like the games and other games that comes out and support SEGA the best way I can...That's what I feel a fanboy is...A person who supports a company that they like....Not belittling people because they like something different.

Message 45 of 47 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Apr 21, 2014

al2009man wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I don't know why, but I could hear Eric Cartman's voice when I read the first sentence of your comment....I've been watching waaaaayyyy too much South Park....

Also, nice Michaelangelo avatar...One of my favorite turtles....

Message 46 of 47 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I don't know why, but I could hear Eric Cartman's voice when I read the first sentence of your comment....I've been watching waaaaayyyy too much South Park....

Also, nice Michaelangelo avatar...One of my favorite turtles....

You can download that "Michelangelo mask" fo free if you have a PS Plus subcription

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/avatars/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-oots-...

Message 47 of 47 (58 Views)
0 Likes