Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Xbox One Fanboys....

Apr 18, 2014
@BlackAceZero777
I get that. But, "Can somebody tell my why those fanboys act so excessively dumb?"
Do you not see where that comes off as bashing..? The title of your thread doesn't allude to the content of the thread at all really. The thread may not have been meant as flagrant but it came off as such and any thread like this will become a bashing thread regardless.

@eagles1990
I, sir, don't watch WWE. Never have, I'm sure I'm missing out. So I wouldn't understand a joke related to it.. That is an issue of context, not reflective of my ability to read.
But really, is that B+ thing a wrestler's famous one-liner or something? Makes sense I guess.

photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 31 of 47 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

EzraMajor wrote:
@BlackAceZero777
I get that. But, "Can somebody tell my why those fanboys act so excessively dumb?"
Do you not see where that comes off as bashing..? The title of your thread doesn't allude to the content of the thread at all really. The thread may not have been meant as flagrant but it came off as such and any thread like this will become a bashing thread regardless.

@eagles1990
I, sir, don't watch WWE. Never have, I'm sure I'm missing out. So I wouldn't understand a joke related to it.. That is an issue of context, not reflective of my ability to read.
But really, is that B+ thing a wrestler's famous one-liner or something? Makes sense I guess.

And do you not get the fact that I just saw some comments from another site where Xbox Fanboys are trying to argue the point that the Xbox One is superior although the PS4 has surpassed it sales?! I saw something, I asked, and I wanted answers. Tell me anybody that likes fanboys and their way of thinking....Really, nobody does and it is an understandable thing when they make a certain factions look bad...For example, I myself, am a Sonic Fanboy...I like everything about Sonic, but here's the difference....Unlike many Sonic fans, I do not complain day and night about every game and it flaws...Sure his games can be improved, but that can be said for any game...I like all of his games and try to support SEGA in the best way I can. For this reason alone, this is why nobody like the Sonic fanbase. And when is a title suppose to be exactly like the topic? I mentioned XBOX FANBOYS!!!! Anybody seeing it will know that I am talking about XBOX FANBOYS!!!!!! And yes, I will agree, it did come off a little as bashing because how can you even say anything different with a mindset like, "Xbox One is doing better than PS4 although the PS4 is being known for being one of the best selling consoles"? Please tell me, because I have seen the face of Fanboyism and let me tell you right now it is not pretty....And yes it will become a bashing thread because....WELL LOOK WHERE WE'RE AT!!!!! Not on Xbox forums that's for sure!!!!! You make it seem like I should have some form of pity for them...I'm not when they're spouting nonsense like this....And like with ChangeDaBullets, if you don't like it....There's always the Back button you can hit...I'm not about to waste my time arguing with somebody who does not get why I posted this and wants me to give pity to fanboys....But I will ask my question...I not hurting you, Change, or anybody on these forums and any other forums....I'm just merely talking....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif
Message 32 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Apr 18, 2014
@BlackAceZero777
I mention the title because you did say, "please look at the title of the thread! It gives you everything you need to know," did you not? Well no, it really doesn't.
And no, it doesn't come off as bashing to state a fact, it comes off as bashing when you call a fan base "excessively dumb."
If you saw a comment on another site, why not post there? If your issue is with them then I think you'll get the answer you want about their behavior from them..

You're being incredibly rude for absolutely no reason. At what point did I tell you to take pity on anybody..?
Go back and read my posts kiddo. I don't know if you're confusing me with someone else or maybe English isn't your first language?

Change and I gave you an opinion in response to a post on a public forum and you don't agree with us so you've decided to be mean, fanboy-ish to the core, eh?

So now, I'll pose a question: Why, as a Sony fanboy, do you see fit to be rude because someone else holds a different opinion than you? And not one against your own but one that's agreeable to all consoles.

I didn't mean to ruin your day man, I just ask a question initially.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 33 of 47 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

EzraMajor wrote:
@BlackAceZero777
I mention the title because you did say, "please look at the title of the thread! It gives you everything you need to know," did you not? Well no, it really doesn't.
And no, it doesn't come off as bashing to state a fact, it comes off as bashing when you call a fan base "excessively dumb."
If you saw a comment on another site, why not post there? If your issue is with them then I think you'll get the answer you want about their behavior from them..

You're being incredibly rude for absolutely no reason. At what point did I tell you to take pity on anybody..?
Go back and read my posts kiddo. I don't know if you're confusing me with someone else or maybe English isn't your first language?

Change and I gave you an opinion in response to a post on a public forum and you don't agree with us so you've decided to be mean, fanboy-ish to the core, eh?

So now, I'll pose a question: Why, as a Sony fanboy, do you see fit to be rude because someone else holds a different opinion than you? And not one against your own but one that's agreeable to all consoles.

I didn't mean to ruin your day man, I just ask a question initially.

First off, it seems you are a Xbox fanboy, why don't you go there if this offends you so? You're really trying to argue the point. Second, English is my first language. Is it yours? Little low jabs like this make me really see who's the kid here.  Actually, I'm not being rude, I'm just stating my opinion that you and Change seem to have a problem with. If YOU would go back and look at the comments, you will see that he was saying that, "Why don't you act your age and just be a gamer?" I am a gamer...Been doing so for as long as I can remember...So I know what it means to be a gamer....And before all of these problems came up with the Xbox One, I was all for it with the PS4...I don't have a problem with people having different opinions, my problem comes in when, for the final time, people start saying things that are false...They are saying that the Xbox is superior when the PS4 has been outbeating it in sales...To me, that rings off as a dumb comment...That's like saying that The Last Of Us did not sell well when it actually did...And for the record, I saw these comments on a Playstation page, so that's why I came here to discuss it...

Didn't mean to ruin my day?! HA!!!! You already ruined it by trying to name call me and saying I'm a fanboy that does not like people expressing their opinions...No, I'm not a Sony fanboy, I use to have an Xbox and Xbox 360 and loved both of them way before I had gotten a PS3 and still would!!!!! But when I see dumb comments like that (And this could go for anything) I will call it as I see it...IT'S DUMB!!!!!! So like I said before, if you have a hard time getting this and it offends you to the core, You do not have to continue commenting back to me. We can just agree to disagree, because I'm not going to back down from my opinion...And neither should you....If you want to really ask who's being rude on here, go ask Change...He was already being rude when he told be to, "act my age and just be a gamer."

Message 34 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Apr 18, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Sorry but I disapprove of this thread and all the console bashing threads.. Why not just act your age and just be a gamer ? I like the playstation 4 and the xbox one.. Their is no point of flame wars.. Sony and Microsoft are good sports about it and they both congradulated each other on their success.. This post is bad for business honestly..

As you can see, this is what started this....

Message 35 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 21, 2014

What is Xbox One ????? :robotmad::smileymad::manfrustrated::catmad:

Tireless creature
Message 36 of 47 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

So far I have preferred everything about xbox one more than PS4. I like the layout and the tv intergration, it really is pretty handy. I will be getting a PS4 and most likely a Wii U before the end of the year as well as Ive liked the time Ive had with both of those.

Also don't let numbers fool anyone. PS3 was the overall better hardare last gen and it was pretty much killed by 360 the first few years and les we forget that the Wii outsold both the PS3 and 360 which was the weakest hardware of the bunch.

Message 37 of 47 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Apr 21, 2014

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

So far I have preferred everything about xbox one more than PS4. I like the layout and the tv intergration, it really is pretty handy. I will be getting a PS4 and most likely a Wii U before the end of the year as well as Ive liked the time Ive had with both of those.

Also don't let numbers fool anyone. PS3 was the overall better hardare last gen and it was pretty much killed by 360 the first few years and les we forget that the Wii outsold both the PS3 and 360 which was the weakest hardware of the bunch.

I think the problem with the PS3 was that it was overpriced compared to the 360. It was the same reason I got a 360, mind you I still would've gotten a 360, but that was my first choice after the Wii....

Message 38 of 47 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Apr 21, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

Xbox One currently have Titanfall, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct 3 aaaaaaand that's about it.

but what about Xbox 360? since Fanboys are talking about "WOW THEY HAVE SO MUCH EXCLUSIVES"? (excluding Games that was exclusive but later sequel/port was release to another platform)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 39 of 47 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Apr 21, 2014

eagles1990 wrote:

EzraMajor wrote:
@eagles1990
Your B+ comment was irrelevant fanboy-ism as well. He made the "I'm a gamer" comment in direct reply to console bashing, in part from you. There's no need to be rude to the guy for liking what he likes, rather than what the forum does.
Also, *congratulating* FTFY.

The MVP program is getting sad..

That was an obvious play on his "Bad for business" comment. I even added the crossed WWE for god's sake, in case no one got the joke. 

Reading comprehension is getting sad...

I get the "WWE" joke.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 40 of 47 (32 Views)
0 Likes